• Thread starter MittyCENT
  • Start date
  • Views 1,332
MittyCENT

MittyCENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So my friend just showed me the link to the new PS Vita that is coming out soon!

i was considering in buying a portable gaming device, what are your opinions on the PS Vita?
do you think it's worth it's money? Do you think it will be good or bad? :huh:
here is the link to it! :smile:

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you pronounce Vita? Like Vita? as in Windows Vista without the "s," or Veeta? or Vighta? Like in the beginning of vitamin?

MittyCENT

MittyCENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you pronounce Vita? Like Vita? as in Windows Vista without the "s," or Veeta? or Vighta? Like in the beginning of vitamin?

apparently it comes from the latin language, so it most probably is pronounced like vi-ta since the word latin is pronounced like la-tin.

that's what i'm thinking, anyway. :smile:

Shredz

Shredz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good from what we know, hopefully it won't end up like the 3ds. Sonys riding on the Vita to recover from their court/hacking troubles earlier this year, so i'd think it's going to be a decent platform

MittyCENT

MittyCENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good from what we know, hopefully it won't end up like the 3ds. Sonys riding on the Vita to recover from their court/hacking troubles earlier this year, so i'd think it's going to be a decent platform

Costs way to much money though :frown:

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My opinion, since I've already played it, is that it is awesome. Another hope I have for it is that since there is minecraft for the playstation phone there will be minecraft for this also. That would just sell the system for me instantly. And the price for it isn't bad if you think about it, the original PSP launch price was the same so look how far its come.

And the people from Sony pronounced it Veeta just for the record.

iTzTECHKiNG

iTzTECHKiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My opinion, since I've already played it, is that it is awesome. Another hope I have for it is that since there is minecraft for the playstation phone there will be minecraft for this also. That would just sell the system for me instantly. And the price for it isn't bad if you think about it, the original PSP launch price was the same so look how far its come.

And the people from Sony pronounced it Veeta just for the record.

I would probably sell my 360 for a vita. Maybe my modded PS3. One of those.
and Minecraft = WIN.

I was sold on the fact that FFX is coming to the Vita.
Day one buy for me! :biggrin: I love FFX :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register