What's new

PS ABs going nuts

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Player prices have been higher than usual for 1 hour and a half.
I have bought a shipload of expensive players.
Very nice.

Anonym0use

Anonym0use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Luckily I was awake this morning when the issues with listing items started so I turned off my ABs.

So, PSN/PC servers are 100% broken since 7+ hours (check EA twitter too) and they haven't managed to fix them yet. I would really want to know what's happening behind the scenes at EA right now.

People are complaining also about FUT matches being disconnected after the kick off on their forums. They are having huge issues.

Last edited:
TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think most of their staff is focusing on that new game fifa world cup....seems like their severely shorthanded.

dizzeelee

dizzeelee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think most of their staff is focusing on that new game fifa world cup....seems like their severely shorthanded.
And they are publishing Titanfall which is out tonight so they're probably making fifa unplayable so people buy that

R

RafauM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And they are publishing Titanfall which is out tonight so they're probably making fifa unplayable so people buy that

Making PS fifa unplayable so people can buy a game on Xbox :biggrin:? (tf is pc/xb exc.)

+
EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA 3 min.
At 6PM UK (in 5mins) we’ll be taking #FUT offline briefly to address the recent issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
servers are decent after their latest maintenance.....i give it a couple hours before its useless again :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register