What's new

PRV3 - PREVIEW #1

B1TW153

B1TW153

Badgerwise?:O
Reaction score
Sin$
I just gave credits to people who I actually got help from and who deserved credits.

That's...cool? In-case you didn't realize, I wasn't quoting you...js...

M

mightonman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i sent the aimbot to him, and it was off se7ensins.com mw2 tu8 C++ codes

W

WMx_Demon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hence the reason why stuff don't get released anymore is because no one ever wants to share anything anymore with people everyone wants to keep there own stuff don't release so they fell like they have the biggest baddest things in the world lol but anyway i done arguing about this

B1TW153

B1TW153

Badgerwise?:O
Reaction score
Sin$
Hence the reason why stuff don't get released anymore is because no one ever wants to share anything anymore with people everyone wants to keep there own stuff don't release so they fell like they have the biggest baddest things in the world lol but anyway i done arguing about this

I stated the reason why nothing get's released. I know it's right since that's the reason I don't release stuff anymore...

W

WMx_Demon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its so said how this community is getting everyone just hates each other it seems like

C00L5

C00L5

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is another restarted version of my Project Raspy v3!

I also need some ONLINE testers. So if you are willing to test please contact me on skype.

Menu Info:

Version: (3.08)

UPDATES:
Bunker
Aimbot

Credits:
XeRaspy y0- Making It.
Hacksorce - Aimbot
RGHlobbie - Helping me with the Aimbot

VIDEO:

Keep in mind the goal was to make it a lot familiar to iKonroi's GHOSTS Menu.

Hey try to put the player verification in the CoHost menu. It will make more people interested in the menu and make it more unique. I won't download any other patch with cohost unless is lets the cohost verify people.

TFGglitchers

TFGglitchers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**** u i put time into my menu and got barly any help and the help i got i left credits
You say you put time into your menu, yet your menu is still someone else's... It really isn't hard to take a source and change up the sub-menus.

F

Falcon

PlayStation Master
Reaction score
Sin$
**** u i put time into my menu and got barly any help and the help i got i left credits
Yeah okay bud you took stuff from other peoples menu and you didnt give the right credit grizzly never made a base sir

TheCProgrammer

TheCProgrammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey try to put the player verification in the CoHost menu. It will make more people interested in the menu and make it more unique. I won't download any other patch with cohost unless is lets the cohost verify people.
There is.

Ikea Monkey

Ikea Monkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you just say you barely got help!
guy u have paid me over 100$ for help with your **** menus Dont act like you can code evreyone knows you cant ... you have paid me, Ambition, 7s Jtag, Hacksorce, and probably Raspy to FFS kid just quit you fat f***... and the one thing that really bothers me is you paid Alex(Se7ensins JTAG) 100$ for somthing as simple as Verification o my sally

Top Bottom
Login
Register