PS4 Proximity mines on new Speedo Van

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by OP Rob, Aug 30, 2018 with 8 replies and 349 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP Rob

OP Rob Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anybody else’s proximity mines not working on the new armored Speedo?? Affecting both of my characters... They worked previously...

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    Are you trying to use them in a job or heist?
    They are disabled in jobs...
    Only work in freemode:wink:

3. gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine Trevors left nipple

Ratings:
    I believe they removed because of the issue of them sticking to the under side of the van. Pure laziness on the part of rockstar.

4. Piggehhh

Piggehhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea, I was thinking exactly the same when selling the other day. It just kept beeping the horn! So after the sell i went to modify it to check and it still shows as proximity mines being fitted.. Drove the van outside in a non sell mission and again. . Just the horn beeps! Wtf rockstar!

5. gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine Trevors left nipple

Ratings:
    I assumed the removal would be a quick fix until they figured out the sticking issue but they don't seem to be doing anything about it. Bit naughty to charge people for a function only to remove it. :/

6. Piggehhh

Piggehhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've seen something saying that if you drop the level of armor plating down 1 they'll come back and you still get the same level of armour, I've not been online to try yet if anyone else can confirm

7. Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos Getting There

Ratings:
    This is a pain in the arse. Not having the proximity mines during a Sell mission renders the purchase completely useless. The minigun is good and all, but it’s way too sensitive for my liking with the aiming.

8. OP
    OP Rob

OP Rob Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks for replying... I’m glad I’m not the only one having this problem...I’ve just been making larger sales with the larger trucks as a workaround lol

9. GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Take your armor down a step. The full armor messed with the mines dropping out the back cause the plating was too low, so R* removed that option completly. Mines work with any armor except the full plating.