Discussion PROTOTYPE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Jro, Jun 15, 2009 with 8 replies and 916 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jro

Jro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    From what has been posted on se7ensins so far has been the only mods for prototype ive seen so far. Ep hexing and some other mods as well...I was wondering if there could be any possible way to hex edit health. Im not really sure what to look for to find this. Do you hex the save or the profile that has the save on it. I would appreciate it someone could help me out.

Add me one XBL: Pro Potential

2. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    There's no real set value as far as health goes so that's most likel a no-go. If we had a value to go from there MIGHT be a chance, but as of now we're out of luck

3. OP
    Jro

Jro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea i understand.But what about a game like GTA, there isnt really a set number for health in that, altleast that i know of. There is a health, ammo, and money mod for GtaIV. How did they mod health etc.. Wiithout a set value...

4. Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I haven't played GTA, but Prototype's health bar is based off the upgrades you buy so its probably assigned a new number for each "level".
    That said, unless the game knows how to handle a new "level", I doubt there will ever be a infinite health/anything save. (Except for EP)
    But that's just my guess.

5. turk645

turk645 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    depends on how the game is. I am still in the process of getting the game so I wont know till later. If your health value is saved at all then it is moddable. That is why it is GTA, becaues your current health value is stored. If health is based only on a health value upgrade then it may be possable to put it to an insane level if you force the upgrades. It all depends on how the game calculates it and how the upgrade system is set up.

6. TISSUE B0X

TISSUE B0X Newbie

Ratings:
    I was thinking that if you could find hex of the many things that give you health in prototpe, you could mod how much they give you. like mod the armor to protect you 100%. Or change the currency of the regen so your health goes up every second.
    (You won't understand that unless you played the game)
    anyone got a program that helps read code or something???
    EP and Infected killed are easy to mod because they usually have a rare number value like 23440. where like landmarks could be 10 and if you search "10" in hex it will find all the #10 values in the game. 10 is a common number compared to 23440.

anway...if someone finds to how to mod HP ect. tell us :confused:cared:

7. Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    However, not everything is just a number.
    Like landmarks, sure there MAY be a number somewhere, but editing that doesn't make the remaining orbs not spawn, there is more to it.
    I doubt that any of the upgrade stats are hackable because they are probably already set in the game itself and the save doesn't contain any actual data on the stat to actually edit as you wish.

8. OP
    Jro

Jro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    True... I dont know if its just me or what, but no matter what, when i load up my save it always has half health. I dont know why but it just does.

9. Zamurick

Zamurick Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually, for health, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a value like 100, and an upgrade bumped it up to 150, and max was 300 or something.