What's new

Patched Prophunt *Semi - AFK* Depot Credit Farming

ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since Prophunt, x2XP and x2DP has been out and there's still a 2 days left for double Depot credits I'd figure I'd share this with the people who don't know about it.

To easily get Depot Credits just join a prophunt and spawn in. Repeat.

Thats all.

Due to having to stand still as a prop you cannot get disconnected due to being idle. If the game lasts all 4 rounds and ties 2-2 you get 7-8 Depot Credits. Even on short games you get at least 5 (as long as you don't join the game in a later round) I've managed to grab 3 dlc weapons doing it for 3 days. So go abuse it while you can.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Since sitting in one spot has been patched (you are kicked for inactivity if the game detects you are not really playing) I have figured out how to make it think you're playing. The game only checks to see if you sprint. Even if you are playing and you just walk around for too long, you will be kicked even though you are indeed playing. I have tried making a makeshift pendulum out of mechanical pencil springs to hold down the analog sticks to make myself sprint, and so far it has worked decently well.
EDIT: It also, obviously, checks to see if you're shooting. I haven't resolved how to work that one out yet.

Last edited:
Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Since sitting in one spot has been patched (you are kicked for inactivity if the game detects you are not really playing) I have figured out how to make it think you're playing. The game only checks to see if you sprint. Even if you are playing and you just walk around for too long, you will be kicked even though you are indeed playing. I have tried making a makeshift pendulum out of mechanical pencil springs to hold down the analog sticks to make myself sprint, and so far it has worked decently well.
EDIT: It also, obviously, checks to see if you're shooting. I haven't resolved how to work that one out yet.
All you have to do is find a car and blow/kill yourself and you can afk the rest of the round without being kicked :smile:

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is find a car and blow/kill yourself and you can afk the rest of the round without being kicked :smile:
Yeah, I spectated other people and noticed that if you die in the round you can't get kicked. Silly me for making it more complicated than it needed to be!

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure wth is going on but one game I got kicked for inactivity while I was actually running around looking for props

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure wth is going on but one game I got kicked for inactivity while I was actually running around looking for props
I've been kicked 10+ times while running, shooting props, after kills, etc. It's ridiculous.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
You should totally post a pic of that. I'm super curious of your set up and may try something myself

Top Bottom
Login
Register