What's new

Discussion Proof Modern Warfare Remastered Will Be Sold Separately!!!

• Thread starter trent ehrlish
  • Start date
  • Views 2,180
T

trent ehrlish

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a picture of the PSN store.
egqogj.jpg

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't mean anything imo.

It used to have this on Xbox one, then it would switch to then bundle it would be included in.

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As above said, the xbox one store is the exact same without a purchase option and just shows you what bundles it's included in.

I have a slight doubt about the game being sold separately but if and when the game becomes separate I'm sure we will see crates or boxes for activision to maximize their profits as no one will be buying infinite warfare and microtransactions(Cod points and what not)

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
That's potentially good news for the people holding out but I'm 10th prestige already so it's lit :cigar:

MaJic916

MaJic916

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its in the store because if u buy it digital u download the game it is unavailable because u do not own infinite warfare it does the same things with betas u dont have access to

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone who thinks it will be sold separately is delusional.

Not to be an ***, but put yourself in the shoes off an executive at activision or any other company. Your primary objective is revenue. Right now they're forcing everyone who wants to play CoD4 to buy both games. Thus increasing revenue.

Separating them would have also been a disaster for sales on infinite warfare, I reckon CoD4 sales would have been at par or exceeded infinite warfare. Thus making activision and the other companies involved look like a flop.

TheMightyMoJo

TheMightyMoJo

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope that happens that would be nice to not have to buy it agian

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
No proof at all.

This is simply on the store so the game can be played, 100% of PS4 games are on there, MWR is a Free purchase made with a token you get with IW Legacy Edition, which makes buying it separately completely impossible for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom
Login
Register