• Thread starter Bill Gates
  • Start date
  • Views 5,741
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my account. lol. I boosted to major grade 1, and 300k credits haha :tongue:

img1122ia.jpg

img1123j.jpg

img1124s.jpg

EDIT**************
FOR THE STUPID TROLLS I CHANGED MY CAMERA DATE OKAY

IDIOTS.

img1130hn.jpg

img1131t.jpg

good enough?

O

OpticNation

7s Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
wow that sucks. how long did you do it before you got caught?

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Picture is fake

Canon PowerShot SD960 IS

Picture time taken:

August 29, 2010 6:17:09AM (timezone not specified)
(30 days, 9 hours, 11 minutes, 19 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

u got banned for pre-release play and bungie knowing
bye

That Disguise

That Disguise

Retired
Retired
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Picture is fake

Canon PowerShot SD960 IS

Picture time taken:

August 29, 2010 6:17:09AM (timezone not specified)
(30 days, 9 hours, 11 minutes, 19 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

lol@beta
bye
Are you a idiot? The beta was not out last month. You failed, leave the site. kthxbai.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah cause i clearly took a fake picture off my tv screen, f*** off.

OH AND THAT'S THE CAMERA DATE. You're so dumb, fo'real.

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah cause i clearly took a fake picture off my tv screen, f*** off.

OH AND THAT'S THE CAMERA DATE. You're so dumb, fo'real.
Its picture date. Trust me, unless the exif file is lying to my face or you're to lazy to change the time on your camera then gg hold the re

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its picture date. Trust me, unless the exif file is lying to my face or you're to lazy to change the time on your camera then gg hold the re
You're so rediculous. I can't retake the picture dumba** they go away after you click (A)
Stop trollin'

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're so rediculous. I can't retake the picture dumba** they go away after you click (A)
Stop trollin'
All im saying is that the picture was taken at this exact time August 29, 2010 6:17:09AM so you either A) Stold the picture from somnewhere else. B)Took the picture on aug. 29 being banned because of illegitimate pre-release play. Exif doesn't lie son.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All im saying is that the picture was taken at this exact time August 29, 2010 6:17:09AM so you either A) Stold the picture from somnewhere else. B)Took the picture on aug. 29 being banned because of illegitimate pre-release play. Exif doesn't lie son.
I JUST TOOK THE F**KIN PICTURE. OHMYGOD GET OUT. The camera's date is august 29th, sorry i don't adjust my date accordingly god. and what is EXIF?

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just took the picture, omg guys. it's not fake. I don't even have a flashed xbox. look at my bungie stats
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?player=KiNDaPRESTIGE

S

Shady0125

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you, so how many times a day did you do it, how many times did you change your time to +14, did you do for a full 7 days every day? Please explain :smile:

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I would do it from 2pm --> 5pm-ish and i would change timezones twice, i'd get like so many credits a day, i had the eva helmet,bluevisor,that chest with the fabric around the neck. I also had like 230k after buying all that. I boosted a lot. Hopefully you won't get banned :/

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guy, look, exif does not lie. Ok? All 3 of your pics where taken at the same time within 20 seconds of eachother on August. 29th. You are showing no proof of a credit reset. You dont have to challenge reset to get a credit reset, any form of mode or stand by or host boot will get you reset as well. As far as I believe it looks like u did some hard s*** on August. 29th and bungie has perm banz u from credits.

S

Shady0125

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I would do it from 2pm --> 5pm-ish and i would change timezones twice, i'd get like so many credits a day, i had the eva helmet,bluevisor,that chest with the fabric around the neck. I also had like 230k after buying all that. I boosted a lot. Hopefully you won't get banned :/

For 7 days?

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the bungie account, last played was today. You're so thick-headed. What other way would i boost, you are such a pest. and exif just tells you when the picture was taken on the camera.

For 7 days?

uhm, i'd say for 3-6 days somewhere around that

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the bungie account, last played was today. You're so thick-headed. What other way would i boost, you are such a pest. and exif just tells you when the picture was taken on the camera.

uhm, i'd say for 3-6 days somewhere around that
Which is August. 29th... Pretty sure today is Sept. 28th brah.

Enigmaa

Enigmaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did they catch you out of everyone else? I glitch to the maximum on both timezones and they haven't banned me yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that you got banned, and maybe we should all take a break from exploiting this to an extreme extent, but I just want a few other people to experience this before I start slowing down my credit gaining.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did they catch you out of everyone else? I glitch to the maximum on both timezones and they haven't banned me yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that you got banned, and maybe we should all take a break from exploiting this to an extreme extent, but I just want a few other people to experience this before I start slowing down my credit gaining.

Check out other topics, dew got banned, and so did a senior member

Which is August. 29th... Pretty sure today is Sept. 28th brah.
I meant the date on the camera, stop trying to prove you 'won' i took the picture today, if i was banned in august when the beta wasn't even out. I wouldn't have played today and i wouldn't have earned credits and i've been a player on reach since 9/14 as it says on my bungie account profile. so just shut your mouth you're wrong.

heref.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register