• Start date
  • Views 3,235
I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Ultimate Halo Tool | Prometheus Source

A little information:

The tool doesn't compile so someone needs to fix it, but the source is there.

Info/Background:
prometheus - the future of modding

the Prometheus (prom) application is being developed by the HaloDev team (rip) and it is shaping up to be the future of Halo modding. prom is a highly ambitious software project. according to HaloDev team member MonoxideC, “[Prometheus] will take over and change modding forever. It will support all versions of Halo 1 and 2, and future games based on the same engine/file format."

Previews:
prom_cawoodbuild.JPG

Credits:
Nick
Grenadiac
MonoxideC
CLuis
JamesD
Kornman
Talin64
rec0
ViperNeo

Compatibility
Halo 1 Xbox, PC, Mac
Halo CE
Halo 2

Download:
[Click here to view this link]
No virus scan needed as this is the whole source to the tool.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Would be great if someone could finish this baby up to get it to work.

G GoldBl4d3 V Visual Studio

I know I'm missing some tags for some old school guys that program. This tool was so hyped and I remember checking the site daily for any news, updates, or the release...until like 2007 I just gave up. Crazy Kornman decided to post up the source code. Would have been great if these guys released a working version of it. Can you guys imagine what Halo 2 could have actually been with this tool?! This was suppose to be like the Sparkedit + HMT + Dothalo ++++.

V

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Reaction score
Would be great if someone could finish this baby up to get it to work.

G GoldBl4d3 V Visual Studio

I know I'm missing some tags for some old school guys that program. This tool was so hyped and I remember checking the site daily for any news, updates, or the release...until like 2007 I just gave up. Crazy Kornman decided to post up the source code. Would have been great if these guys released a working version of it. Can you guys imagine what Halo 2 could have actually been with this tool?! This was suppose to be like the Sparkedit + HMT + Dothalo ++++.
If I had the time I would work on it but sadly I don't, sorry. Thanks for the tag though, we haven't talked in forever.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
If I had the time I would work on it but sadly I don't, sorry. Thanks for the tag though, we haven't talked in forever.
Let's ketchup! :roflmao:

Shoot me a message on discord.

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Let's ketchup! :roflmao:

Shoot me a message on discord.

I'm banned from the se7ensins discord.

Lol that is too funny! Yea, time is really something we took advantage of back in the day. :wink: Prometheus was too late to the party. Halo 3 launched in 2007 and halo 2 modding quickly faded out. By 2009 halo 2 modding consisted of a few guys on XBConnect doing real time halo mods (RTH). To be honest the program probably wasn't worth the cost of R&D since Entity was pretty much top dog and the need just wasn't their anymore.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol that is too funny! Yea, time is really something we took advantage of back in the day. :wink: Prometheus was too late to the party. Halo 3 launched in 2007 and halo 2 modding quickly faded out. By 2009 halo 2 modding consisted of a few guys on XBConnect doing real time halo mods (RTH). To be honest the program probably wasn't worth the cost of R&D since Entity was pretty much top dog and the need just wasn't their anymore.
Shiii, you just ignore me on xbl and discord? :cry:

G

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Reaction score
Ultimate Halo Tool | Prometheus Source

A little information:

The tool doesn't compile so someone needs to fix it, but the source is there.

Info/Background:
prometheus - the future of modding

the Prometheus (prom) application is being developed by the HaloDev team (rip) and it is shaping up to be the future of Halo modding. prom is a highly ambitious software project. according to HaloDev team member MonoxideC, “[Prometheus] will take over and change modding forever. It will support all versions of Halo 1 and 2, and future games based on the same engine/file format."

Previews:
prom_cawoodbuild.JPG

Credits:
Nick
Grenadiac
MonoxideC
CLuis
JamesD
Kornman
Talin64
rec0
ViperNeo

Compatibility
Halo 1 Xbox, PC, Mac
Halo CE
Halo 2

Download:
[Click here to view this link]
No virus scan needed as this is the whole source to the tool.
OMG i remember hearing about this program years ago i thought it was a myth. can sombody please send me a working dl link

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
OMG i remember hearing about this program years ago i thought it was a myth. can sombody please send me a working dl link
Click the download link. If you read the description, he says that he doesn't have all the files or something to that effect. I haven't tried it out so I'm not sure if it errors out or anything.

G

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Reaction score
ahhhh yes. We just need a hyper nerd to compile all of the coding into a finished executable app.

Top Bottom