Project Rainbowzzz (READ First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Want to test this. Is it even able to launch XEXMenu without being banned?

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Want to test this. Is it even able to launch XEXMenu without being banned?
you would be a moron to launch xex menu online. launch everything offline, load up your xex of the game your playing, then sign in. I have had my console online since 3 hours after dwack released this running aim assist on halo 3, no ban.

Aphex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a bummer for me I think I did something wrong and they banned me instantly

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
you would be a moron to launch xex menu online. launch everything offline, load up your xex of the game your playing, then sign in. I have had my console online since 3 hours after dwack released this running aim assist on halo 3, no ban.
Sounds much smarter. I won't be using this for mods, just to see how it works.

Sliim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After it says Rainbowzzz successful, it says to update. Aren't I supposed to manually install the other files like avater and dash files, and how? I'm on 2.0.15574.0 also

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
After it says Rainbowzzz successful, it says to update. Aren't I supposed to manually install the other files like avater and dash files, and how? I'm on 2.0.15574.0 also
just download the update. either way you do it, it does the same thing.

jb1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the time has come.....

I present: PROJECT RAINBOWZZZ

Price: FREE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tired of seeing this stolen, cracked and then passed around to every one and their brother to try to sell something that isn't theirs.

If certain people want to hate...well then don't hate on me. I didn't leak the files to myself. When all these randoms start to get it, then things are out of control. Plus I am not using those leaked files here anyway, just the source code I created from reversing the xex, which was leaked anyways so wtf is the point.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nx9wnv8s7j48ii5

If this doesn't work right, let me know. I've made a few changes to my original files without being able to do XBL tests.

PS* Like it really maters with the dash update coming in a few weeks.

Shouts to God3x for being cool!
I've been getting a DNS error and I've checked my connection and it's good

Sliim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just download the update. either way you do it, it does the same thing.
Alright thanks. I just didn't want to accept the XBL System Update and brick my console because of the $SystemUpdate or $$ystemUpdate folder if that makes sense? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom