What's new

Discussion Project Goofy xD Coming Soon

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Reaction score
Hey guys it is ULTIMATExMODZ here and today myself and WillGliding are working on
Project Goofy xD
And this project is a Bind Menu.
It is similar to my UnBound Montage V1 menu.
WillGliding asked me how to edit my UnBound Montage V1. I told him how and he asked me if I would make a mod menu with him. I said that I did not know how to make a scrolling menu in COD Tool and I asked him if we could make a Bind Menu and he said ok. We could`nt figure out a name until I thought of CaKeZz and his project Goobytag :biggrin: xD I laughed hard. So that is how I got the name for this.
I have made some adjustments to the menu but I am still working on it. It is 80% complete. Today I might finish it. Project Goofy xD is a GO! The menu is made so don`t post any suggestions for this menu but maybe for the menu coming! This has been ReaL Montage aka ULTIMATExMODZ and i`m signing out.
PEACE!

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Reaction score
The future is BLACK! :biggrin:

E

EpicBlargh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's going to make this different from every other bind menu? If it just has the basics I'm not going to even pay attention to it.

D

-ViiPer-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's going to make this different from every other bind menu? If it just has the basics I'm not going to even pay attention to it.
Well that was a nice comment!

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Reaction score
But it's true. So many people take the time to make something big and it's just the same as all the others.
Well I updated the DVARS and I hope you do like it. :wink:

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Reaction score
I meant i changed some DVARS and if you can post some suggestions I can maybe still change it. I really don`t know how this will be different from a different bind menu. The only ways that I know are that I made this with another person, and also it has a unique title, but it probably dosen`t matter to you because you can`t feel good because you didn`t make the bind menu but urgh we all have the urge to hate.
You Gotta love haters!​

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Reaction score
I meant i changed some DVARS and if you can post some suggestions I can maybe still change it. I really don`t know how this will be different from a different bind menu. The only ways that I know are that I made this with another person, and also it has a unique title, but it probably dosen`t matter to you because you can`t feel good because you didn`t make the bind menu but urgh we all have the urge to hate.
You Gotta love haters!​

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What the f*** is this.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
[quote="snip[/quote]
He wasn't hating. Everyone just has the basic sh*t anymore. Out of every bind menu i've seen on MP, only Will has impressed me..

C

coder

dat crazy duck
Reaction score
What the **** is this.
Just googled "Project Goobytag se7ensins" and this was the first result. What daaafuq is dis :biggrin: Where the heck is our topic :mad:

Top Bottom