• Thread starter Followed Username
  • Start date
  • Views 503
Followed Username

Followed Username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a few layouts that I am trying. I want to see what you guys think! or which one looks the best!
Project CMD Layout #1:
e82u61.jpg

Project CMD Layout #2:
2sb3axc.jpg

Do ya'll like one of these layouts? :tongue: If you guys do not like these layouts or would like me to try a new one, try one of your layouts, or just quit, Post below & your wish is my command! :tongue: Thanks guys!​

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Without a doubt not two. One I've only seen in the Citrus thing which was a copy of kBrizzle's from mw2, so I like the first one. 
And in the box, add directions for menu use with the button pictures as well, not just your name and the patch sheet.

//add only new crap to menu as well, old mods bore even if you think you should put them in, don't.

Deathy

Deathy

Anime & Manga <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a few layouts that I am trying. I want to see what you guys think! or which one looks the best!
Project CMD Layout #1:
e82u61.jpg

Project CMD Layout #2:
2sb3axc.jpg

Do ya'll like one of these layouts? :tongue: If you guys do not like these layouts or would like me to try a new one, try one of your layouts, or just quit, Post below & your wish is my command! :tongue: Thanks guys!​
Just saying, wont that box in the corner ermm f*** up the use of PrintLn(blh); ?

Followed Username

Followed Username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying, wont that box in the corner ermm **** up the use of PrintLn(blh); ?
I just use printlnbold puts it in the center screen :tongue: 
Without a doubt not two. One I've only seen in the Citrus thing which was a copy of kBrizzle's from mw2, so I like the first one. 
And in the box, add directions for menu use with the button pictures as well, not just your name and the patch sheet.

//add only new crap to menu as well, old mods bore even if you think you should put them in, don't.
Alright man. Will do! :tongue:

AnonModders7154

AnonModders7154

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go with the first one that looks sick but i think you should listen to CoolBunnyModz his ideas sound right to me but yet again i never understood the zombie making of menus only the r2r there a lot easer could never understand it i always f up

Top Bottom
Login
Register