What's new

Patched Progress on SSG (Split-Screen Glitch)

zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been messing around with split-screen and managed to create the infamous "Fetching Profile" to appear, yet still be able to navigate behind the menu. Currently, nothing special has been found / done with the glitch. But I'm sure someone will manage to use the left-over glitch to their advantage.

UPDATE (3/12/13): Managed to figure out how to create the identical results as GomezManor's PS3 Attachment Glitch on the Xbox 360. Not sure exactly what can be done but so for I've managed:
  • Double Riot Shields
  • Silenced Desert Eagle
  • 2 Attachments, different Proficiency (Doesn't work as far as I know, may need to be tested more)
  • 2 Attachments + Proficiency on Secondary non-Primary (Also doesn't appear to work / Patched)
Still messing around with the glitch. If anyone needs help doing the glitch. Let me know. I don't have a Voice-Tutorial for the glitch, yet. I'll see if I can get a written tutorial up soon.

With any luck, this may lead to great glitches. Once people start messing with the current method. You will need 4 controllers and 4 xboxlive-enabled accounts to do the glitch

msg GT: zvum if anyone wants to help mess with the glitch.

<Still being tested / manipulated>

Last edited:
zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Both threads mention that the Xbox 360 version DOESN'T work. I've managed to get it to work to a certain degree. I'll have a video up sometime today showing the glitch on the xbox 360. For now, Just try doing some of the known glitches while having all 4 controllers signed in with atleast a Silver Xboxlive Account. (One of the controllers may need to have a Gold Account).

EDIT: Video will be posted shortly ETA: < 1 hour

Last edited:
zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OP has been updated to include video. (This was suppose to be an edit, not a post -.-)

Last edited:
Regicidal

Regicidal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems too complicated, can't follow ANYTHING. And I'm pretty sure not too many people have 4 controllers. Old way works nice and easy, but if you need an XBOX version of the glitch then well whatever.

zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found that unplugging your ethernet cord while messing around with the split-screen / systemlink will cause some interesting results.

One thing I've been meaning to try is creating a split-screen (online) lobby and see if others can join the lobby. Or if people on my network can see the game through system-link.

zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE (3/12/13): Managed to figure out how to create the identical results as GomezManor's PS3 Attachment Glitch on the Xbox 360. Not sure exactly what can be done but so for I've managed:
  • Double Riot Shields
  • Silenced Desert Eagle
  • 2 Attachments, different Proficiency (Doesn't work as far as I know, may need to be tested more)
  • 2 Attachments + Proficiency on Secondary non-Primary (Also doesn't appear to work / Patched)
Still messing around with the glitch. If anyone needs help doing the glitch. Let me know.
Video is currently being uploaded. I'll update the OP once it has finished. I don't have a Voice-Tutorial for the glitch, yet. I'll see if I can get a written tutorial up soon.

With any luck, this may lead to great glitches. Once people start messing with the current method. Once again you'll need 4 controllers and 4 xboxlive-enabled accounts

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have success for desert eagle silencer and 2xriotshield but now every people are the weapon

zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch pretty much asks for a user to press A and B at the same time at the Split-Screen Sign-in. But when you do that on the Xbox 360. You are stuck at "Fetching Profile". I've managed to get past the "Fetching Profile". Not only that, but also figured out how to manipulate the Public Class, like the long-Patched Elite-Class glitch.

As of right now. It looks like pretty much everything concerning Public Classes has been patched. What I'm hoping for is that the community uses this glitch to create unique scenarios that will cause JTAG-like results.

I ultimately just want to see if copying Modded Offline Class to Public Class is in any way possible. With as many glitches out there right now, you can't 100% guarantee that copying is no-longer possible. Just look at what I can do now. Many, if not all, are convinced that my glitched classes were done before the latest patch. :biggrin:

but now every people are the weapon
<Wot?

EDIT: Anyone want to help make a tutorial(s) for the various things that can be done with the SSG (Split Screen Glitch)?

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you give credit to Gomez for the Attachments Glitch? I was the first to find and successfully do that glitch with the PS3 SSG and you give credit to the leecher? Wow...

zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you give credit to Gomez for the Attachments Glitch? I was the first to find and successfully do that glitch with the PS3 SSG and you give credit to the leecher? Wow...

I didn't see your video. He had the most recently-bump threat concerning the PS3 SSG. Sorry.

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i have found the way for custom class mp_data copy in public class
EDIT : ITSWORK
EDIT2 : If you have the mp_data with aug i need

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score