What's new

Patched Progress on Duplication Glitch (Prestige Glitch)

• Thread starter Based on Skill
  • Start date
  • Views 950
Based on Skill

Based on Skill

Everything is Based on "Skill"
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this so far if any of you can help me by doing this and basically progressing this further with these steps. I take full credit on finding this so far if you guys want to help me find this please PM me!

TEXT TUTORIAL: You take your second controller and sign in with a guest account, then you go to custom games then you sign out of your guest account and sign into the account you want to duplicate its level to your account. Then once you press A to sign in the account press B and it will say "You must be signed into Xbox Live to play Xbox Live Matches." Then sign in with the account you want to duplicate and do the same thing with the account with the low level (in case the one you want the stuff duplicated to). If this helped let me know.

Last edited:
Search All Day

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Greeter Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
No one is going to subscribe when you have it in large blue font

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain what you are doing, and what happens? It's hard to follow the video.

Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance of a better quality video? I can't tell at all what is going on.

Based on Skill

Based on Skill

Everything is Based on "Skill"
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain what you are doing, and what happens? It's hard to follow the video.
I take my second controller and sign in with a guest account, then I go to custom games then I sign out of your guest account and sign into the account you want to duplicate its level to you. Then once you press A to sign in on it press B and it will say "You must be signed into Xbox Live to play Xbox Live Matches." Then sign in with the account you want to duplicate and do the same thing with the account with the low level (in case the one you want the stuff duplicated to). If this helped let me know.

Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really understand how this is progress, it copied nothing for me. Unless I did something wrong.
The xbox live sign in servers are having issue right now so it is highly possible I might a mistake.
What does it copy for you?

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really understand how this is progress, it copied nothing for me. Unless I did something wrong.
The xbox live sign in servers are having issue right now so it is highly possible I might a mistake.
What does it copy for you?

It copies the person's Title, Emblem, and League Play rank

Edit: Whoops :tongue: wrong thread.

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I sort of understand this process but I would like a clearer description and a better video. Constructive critisim at its finest.

Top Bottom
Login
Register