Status
Not open for further replies.
-Leo-

-Leo-

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
so i just html cause imma noob but its cool and i want to make a program right now(i will make more in the future when im better at it) and i was wondering if i could make a short cut on how to get to some sites that people on 7s would like to get to faster like make a program that people click the button and it gets them to the site faster than just typing it in on the browser..............would this count as a program??? if not then can someone give me an example of one i could learn how to make thanks

-i love leo :smile:

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You are wanting to make a website like se7ensins? Learn HTML (You have), some javascript (It's fairly simple like html, so you can probbaly just google when needed), and PHP.

Java and javascript are two different languages btw, not sure if exott was talking about regular java or not.

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Try using Scheme, I learnt Java that way in Grade 10. It's a pretty easy program to use.

http://plt-scheme.org/

I believe it is free, not 100% sure though.

The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Creator of EOTM
VIP
Retired
MotM Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You are wanting to make a website like se7ensins? Learn HTML (You have), some javascript (It's fairly simple like html, so you can probbaly just google when needed), and PHP.

Java and javascript are two different languages btw, not sure if exott was talking about regular java or not.
I think he wants to make a Se7ensins loader, where you open the app and click one button that takes you to the site. You could probably make that using VB, but the other coding languages would work too.

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he wants to make a Se7ensins loader, where you open the app and click one button that takes you to the site. You could probably make that using VB, but the other coding languages would work too.

If that's the case, VB is the way to go.

D

Deleted member 201783

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm learning Java right now. It's fairly easy. I know HTML and Flash already. Java and HTML are good starts, though.

-Leo-

-Leo-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

no i dont wanna make a website like 7s...if i wanted to i would get an IPB but no.....i wanna make a short cut to get to places faster....read my thread :wink:

ok cool thanks and....maby he'll get what im talkin about thnx anyway

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
no i dont wanna make a website like 7s...if i wanted to i would get an IPB but no.....i wanna make a short cut to get to places faster....read my thread :wink:

I would suggest VB then. No offense to you java guys, but I wouldn't give someone that just wants to make this go to java (It is more advanced, would require him to spend time learning things when he might not even want to program afterwards).

Here is a tutorial for what you want I believe:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/319176-how-to-make-a-simple-url-launcher/

-Leo-

-Leo-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I would suggest VB then. No offense to you java guys, but I wouldn't give someone that just wants to make this go to java (It is more advanced, would require him to spend time learning things when he might not even want to program afterwards).

Here is a tutorial for what you want I believe:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/319176-how-to-make-a-simple-url-launcher/
ok cool thanks :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register