• Start date
  • Views 654
T

TRIFFLING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what i use to make my nzai_zombie_prototypes.ff
Its reallly east to do and you can easily pick your stats and infections.
Its mostly for new people i think because it doesnt have advanced scripts but he is releasing a v2 soon and it will have more codes. I have known him for awhile now on LIVE.

Heres a video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nexoQPRJDs

Heres a video on how to use it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrYrIYeJFSY

If you just double click the video then you can get the DL link in description

J

Jonzky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh.

Also, I am pretty sure this guy is Marra (he is just too afraid to use his own account).

Is a crudley made program in VB. He activly scams people on YouTube for Andrew's V3 (Which is not being reased for a few weeks) claiming its his own.

ZeitgeiizT

ZeitgeiizT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh.

Also, I am pretty sure this guy is Marra (he is just too afraid to use his own account).

Is a crudley made program in VB. He activly scams people on YouTube for Andrew's V3 (Which is not being reased for a few weeks) claiming its his own.

I think this is marra too.

T

Thatzracist

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i was luking at his youtube he steels vidz!!! he says andrew 74 3.0 is his and the mod menu says its his but its not OMG he is a fanboy

W

Woookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im creating NzP Quick Tool. This will be far mode GUI and tidier than this kids. Youve got my word. Made totally from me and pal from scratch

Master Dover

Master Dover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im creating NzP Quick Tool. This will be far mode GUI and tidier than this kids. Youve got my word. Made totally from me and pal from scratch
that should DEFINITELY help out the nooblets :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register