• Thread starter Blastery
  • Start date
  • Views 77,640
Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
High Badass rank profiles with golden keys and boosting saves to boost your own profile
All profiles and saves are BLANK - no resigning needed - just transfer to ps3 and enjoy

4800 Badass Rank + 1200 Golden Keys:BLANK ones:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

58m+ Badas Rank - 20700 unspent tokens + 1280Keys:

Badass Rank 58 m Boosting Saves to boost your own profile:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

290m+ Badass Rank - 50620 unspent tokens - 1280 keys:

Badass Rank 290m Boosting BLANK Saves

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

410+mil. - 44k unspent tokens - 200% everything - 1280 keys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important: Due to high Badass Rank boosting saves is slow to load, so be patient - it will load eventually :smile:

Here is BLANK profiles with high badass rank, 1280keys, all heads and skins + status:

----------------------------------------------
9,975,793% everything + 255keys
-------------------------------------------

If you need any lower boosting save or profile please let me know in replies below and I will see what I can do

Last edited:
ZehBeast

ZehBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I resign it and plug it into my PS3 it loads fine, but when you start the game it says "unable to load data from a diffferent user; values have been overwritten with default values".

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
When I resign it and plug it into my PS3 it loads fine, but when you start the game it says "unable to load data from a diffferent user; values have been overwritten with default values".
What are you using to resign? Need gamegenie or xploder to resign profiles

ZehBeast

ZehBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing you can't use bruteforce. Gibbed Save Editor is out for the pre-sequel.

marcus48341

marcus48341

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
still get save profile is corrupt and ive been reset ot default values

S

sirbonvivant

Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I will share these profiles with you all :smile:

4800 Badass Rank + 1200 Golden Keys:

BLANK ones - no re-signing needed, just transfer to PS3 and enjoy:
BLES02058 - https://www.mediafire.com/?821w88i1m8615tk

I'm not sure if BLUS works, so if anyone could test them and let me know that would be nice

Thank you very much for this great profile. I managed to use it in my PS3. It came then to my attention that there might be 111 bad *** tokens in it. :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to deliver the profile with 4800 bad *** tokens too? :wink:

danver godkiller

danver godkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
none of the blus works they keep giving the corrupted error message please fix this thank you

BryanPK1974

BryanPK1974

Reaction score
Sin$
This One is working ps3 / Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys
I used it to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone. worked for that just fine. Thanks
i have a profile save ps3 that is all 100 percent stats ba rank is 2250 with 135 keys i would use for actual play.
Thanks for the Save it is the first i have found ps3 over 2500 ba rank to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone !

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
This One is working ps3 / Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys
I used it to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone. worked for that just fine. Thanks
i have a profile save ps3 that is all 100 percent stats ba rank is 2250 with 135 keys i would use for actual play.
Thanks for the Save it is the first i have found ps3 over 2500 ba rank to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone !
Is it BLUS?
and it's 1280 keys, it just last number doesn't show in the game :smile:
and it's 4800 points to start with + getting BA points from character, so that's why it will be more than it says

BryanPK1974

BryanPK1974

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it BLUS?
and it's 1280 keys, it just last number doesn't show in the game :smile:
and it's 4800 points to start with + getting BA points from character, so that's why it will be more than it says
yes the new one you just posted i tested it ps3 and that was the numbers
Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys 
yes the new one you just posted i tested it ps3 and that was the numbers
Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys
im trying to find a profile with stats all 500% my profile right now is 135 keys 2270 ba and all the stats are 100 percent. the 9 million stat BL2 is not even fun to play with. if someone has a editor or knows how to use netcheat make one with 500 for everything that worked really well BL2

Top Bottom
Login
Register