Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i have read most of the comments and i still have not found a fix to my problem (same problem stan1995 has) i am pretty good with this stuff...... Here me out:

1. I have grabbed the 200% bad *** rank profile data..
2. Used bruteforce to resign, and tried adding the profile without resigning it...
3. Turned My PS3 OFFLINE.... Everything works awesome... Opened up all 4 of my characters and played on each until they have reached a save point.
4. BUT.... When i connect to the internet again, it doesnt even make it to the character selection screen.... It freezes when the pre-sequel logo is up and is SYNCING Profile data.....
......... SO basically i cant get it working connected to the internet, but it works offline..... Which is useless as i want to use these as my cross saves for PS4...... Any ideas?
It's because bruteforce does something with it. You would need to use a program called Game Genie or Xploder, then you won't have any problems, as far as I know at least.
The Profiles posted in the OP of this thread are Blank and shouldn't need to be resigned at all.

Encrypti0n

Encrypti0n

Reaction score
Sin$
The Profiles posted in the OP of this thread are Blank and shouldn't need to be resigned at all.

Thanks for the replies, i have tried copying it over without resigning... It still works offline, but will not allow me to connect to the internet as it freezes when syncing profile data..... If one of you have successfully completed a transfer with modded badass rank can you explain how you did it? Ive literally gone through every thread and tutorial.... I already have game genie.... But im in australia so i have to keep renaming the folders (BLES/BLUS) etc...... I use BLES saves.

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having problems with my profile that you gave me Blastery
My old profile was the 58M BA from the front page and it was just too high for me. I had synced up my PS4 and it showed up as the 58M BA.

I backed up all my saves on the PS4 and PS3, deleted the profile from both systems.
Unplugged my internet cable from my PS3, copied over the 50K profile and loaded a previous save file and it showed the 50K BA rank, played for a few minutes and got 1 BA point and then saved and quit.

I started my PS4 game up with no profile and even started a new game while the system was offline. Then saved and quit. Plugged in the internet cable to my PS3 and started the game up, when it syncs the profile it always finds the 58M BA rank and overwrites the 50K one. No matter what I try, it always seems to find the 58M profile.

Any suggestions????
If you deleted profiles from both consoles and game still finds the old profile - it just sounds like information about our profiles with highest value are stored somewhere else and every time you sync saves, you want it or not, it pulls out the highers profile :frown: Should really contact Gearbox about that 
Thanks for the replies, i have tried copying it over without resigning... It still works offline, but will not allow me to connect to the internet as it freezes when syncing profile data..... If one of you have successfully completed a transfer with modded badass rank can you explain how you did it? Ive literally gone through every thread and tutorial.... I already have game genie.... But im in australia so i have to keep renaming the folders (BLES/BLUS) etc...... I use BLES saves.
Maybe your internet connection not to good. Do you use ethernet cable?

Encrypti0n

Encrypti0n

Reaction score
Sin$
If you deleted profiles from both consoles and game still finds the old profile - it just sounds like information about our profiles with highest value are stored somewhere else and every time you sync saves, you want it or not, it pulls out the highers profile :frown: Should really contact Gearbox about that 

Maybe your internet connection not to good. Do you use ethernet cable?

Blastery, Can you run me through it? I am normally pretty smart when it comes to this kind of stuff, i modded borderlands 2 years ago once i got the hang of it. *Just to clarify im on a Fiber Optic network in a new suburb, no internet issues here we are lightning fast* *Im running Wireless AC @ 1300mbps*

Ill try using one of your boosting saves instead of the profile data, please correct my method if i'm wrong:

1. Turn Internet Connection OFF From PS3
2. Backup saves from ps3 to USB.
3. Delete all saves and profile data
4. Start a fresh new game, and play until i hit a save point.
5. Copy Your boosting save over
6. Start game again with my new character first
7. Quit to title menu (IN GAME) and load your boosting Save
8. Play until i hit a save point
9. Quit Game Completely
10. Copy My Personal Save Back Onto PS3
11. CONNECT TO INTERNET
10. Load game up as normal?

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
Blastery, Can you run me through it? I am normally pretty smart when it comes to this kind of stuff, i modded borderlands 2 years ago once i got the hang of it. *Just to clarify im on a Fiber Optic network in a new suburb, no internet issues here we are lightning fast* *Im running Wireless AC @ 1300mbps*

Ill try using one of your boosting saves instead of the profile data, please correct my method if i'm wrong:

1. Turn Internet Connection OFF From PS3
2. Backup saves from ps3 to USB.
3. Delete all saves and profile data
4. Start a fresh new game, and play until i hit a save point.
5. Copy Your boosting save over
6. Start game again with my new character first
7. Quit to title menu (IN GAME) and load your boosting Save
8. Play until i hit a save point
9. Quit Game Completely
10. Copy My Personal Save Back Onto PS3
11. CONNECT TO INTERNET
10. Load game up as normal?
What are you trying to achieve by doing this?

Encrypti0n

Encrypti0n

Reaction score
Sin$
What are you trying to achieve by doing this?

Thanks for the reply, I have bought the Handsome Collection On the PS4, all i am trying to do is boost my badass points on the PS3, then connect online, upload my saves and play on the ps4.

Encrypti0n

Encrypti0n

Reaction score
Sin$
**FIXED**
For anybody else that had the same issue as me follow these steps to get it to work with the latest update/patch...this will allow you to upload to your PS4. The current Patch which allows you to Cross Save with PS4 will FREEZE on the ps3 when syncing profile data when you are ONLINE.....heres how to get around it.

1. Make Sure your PS3 is connected to the Internet, but your account (PSN) is Signed OUT manually.
2. Copy the modded (blank) Profile Save of your choice to your PS3 (Do NOT resign, just leave it alone)
3. With your PSN logged out, but internet still connected start borderlands The Pre-Sequel
4. Create a new character (As it will probably say your old save is corrupted...its NOT... but start a new game anyway
5. Check you BADASS Points & play the game until you hit a save point...they should be 200% or 500% etc...
6. Quit and go to the character selection Screen (Title Screen)....then scroll down and click Downloadable content inside the borderlands game.....it will then ask you to sign into PSN......Once signed in, CONTINUE YOUR GAME, wait until another save point...then upload your character using the CROSS-SAVE Function to your PS4.......
7. Load you PS4, download save....BAMM IT WORKS, Stupid amount of BADASS points added!!

xxHoBoZxx

xxHoBoZxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I deleted all data from both systems and re-downloaded and installed last night. I will try again today after work to get this to work, if not it's not the end of the world as I have backups of my profile and saves on multiply devices. :wink::wink:

T_0_P_H_A_T

T_0_P_H_A_T

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think maybe, if you have time, you could please make a blank BLUS profile for the pre sequel, similar to the 100 and 200 percent blank saves, but with gun accuracy and recoil reduction at 5- 10 times the fire rate bonus, and shield recharge rate at 10 timed the capacity bonus.

Example: 100% fire rate=600% accuracy and recoil reduction

100 percent shield capacity=800 percent shield recharge rate

L

LoganC990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so when i transfer the save to PS4 i then have to spend every single badass token again?... any way around this because i aint pressing that X button over 120,000 times.

R

ryan5150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried the following: unzipping the file if on ps3 create a (((ps3 folder called ((PS3))) <--- in the root of your usb then in that folder create a folder called (((SAVEDATA))) then take the blus31445-profile and drag it into the save data this is exactly how you would do it if it is already pre resigned 
also um. . . demon im ugh sorry sorry for what I said it was out of context and out of line iam sorry and do hope you can forgive in time the only thing I wish to do is help people

hiphopsfinest

hiphopsfinest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha about time you posted that 9 mil stats to the public. i figured you wouldnt since we had that profile save since the beginning :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register