• Thread starter Blastery
  • Start date
  • Views 77,643
Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i need help every time i try to load the modded profile save 536% it crashes my game is it a ps4 one?
PS3, there is no modding on ps4 yet

SidTheUndying

SidTheUndying

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I just don't get it. Now it's almost 7am here and I have been buggering around with this for the last few hours AND I'm tired and fuzzy, but I can't get these boost saves to do anything at all. Even tried modding my own with gibbed and my profile doesn't do anything except sit and laugh at me (okay that isn't entirely true, but if it could it would be wetting it's pants.)

I've tried loading any character, saving and exiting back to the selection screen and then loading the boost character and entering game, nada. I even tried exiting right out to the xmb and restarting the game. I've tried disabling the internet at various times and all I'm getting is frustrated. Now I did find a little glitch online that lets me get 75 tokens at a time, but that's so darn slow it's not funny.

I'm not looking for anything insane, maybe in the neighborhood of 50% ? When I first started to mod things I stupidly trusted the Bruteforce to mod the profile and didn't make a backup. Well of course the profile can not be modded, no idea why bruteforce has the cheats listed when they're useless. I've made extensive mods in both the original and BL2 thanks to some great posts by DOMIN8 and Sparfire among others so I'm not entirely clueless with how Rick's programs work (they are awesome.)

Am I just really tired and missing something silly, or was there possibly a patch that effed up this process? Gearbox seems to LOVE "fixing" anything that might remotely benefit players and ignore the things that bugger up the game (lootsplosion?! wtf is that, never seen one.)

Feel free to point out what I'm doing wrong, call me stupid and toss an e-pie in my direction, I'm sure it's easy and I just can't think what it might be. A better understanding of why it works would probably help lol. Thanks in advance to anyone that answers and thanks to Blastery and the members who've been posting their help here for everyone even us noobs that never bothered to join and say thanks :wink:

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
was there possibly a patch that effed up this process? Gearbox seems to LOVE "fixing" anything that might remotely benefit players and ignore the things that bugger up the game (lootsplosion?! wtf is that, never seen one.)
Maybe it was patched. Just use modded profile

SidTheUndying

SidTheUndying

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply Blastery. I did find that if you log in with your main normally, back out to the title and press start on the second controller it will re-sync the profile sometimes and seems to give you the tokens you'd already earned, I believe it is.

Now I didn't figure this out, I THINK it was setapart4, not sure. Whomever it was could likely explain why it works, I'm not sure and not going to post guesses. Doing that a few times can get you tokens pretty quick and doesn't even require programs :smile:

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The 410+mil save, does that take a while to load? My PS3 is frozen right now or something and it has been for 2-3 minutes at least.

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, nevermind. These aren't working at all, it's giving me a message with mentioning that it's corrupted and it will restore back to default values.

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, nevermind. These aren't working at all, it's giving me a message with mentioning that it's corrupted and it will restore back to default values.
You need to resign it or just use BLANK one

Myles Yang

Myles Yang

Reaction score
Sin$
I've read almost every comment so far that can help me with this but, I've just used the save with 50K BA Rank, 1530 Keys, and 285m Tokens for the PS3. Is there still a way all those BA Tokens can transfer to the PS4? I've deleted but backed a save on my USB from my PS4 so it could transfer your PS3 File but no Heads/Skins, Keys, BA Tokens transferred, only the Rank, which came up more than 50K(80K), and the Tokens that came with that much Rank. If there is a way, could someone please help me?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've read almost every comment so far that can help me with this but, I've just used the save with 50K BA Rank, 1530 Keys, and 285m Tokens for the PS3. Is there still a way all those BA Tokens can transfer to the PS4? I've deleted but backed a save on my USB from my PS4 so it could transfer your PS3 File but no Heads/Skins, Keys, BA Tokens transferred, only the Rank, which came up more than 50K(80K), and the Tokens that came with that much Rank. If there is a way, could someone please help me?
Tokens don't transfer.

C

Coomie

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you change the 200% save to have lower keys like 255? it crashes whenever i try to start up the file. A while back I found 255 keys is max number of keys a save can have without crashing and freezing your system. BTW BLUS 200% with 255keys Thats what i wanting - and you said to comment if we wanted something else :tongue:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you change the 200% save to have lower keys like 255? it crashes whenever i try to start up the file. A while back I found 255 keys is max number of keys a save can have without crashing and freezing your system. BTW BLUS 200% with 255keys Thats what i wanting - and you said to comment if we wanted something else :tongue:
You can have way more than 255 keys.

Varekplays

Varekplays

I just like Nirvana and Led much
Reaction score
Sin$
So, the 410+mil badassrank profile has been loading for 2 hours now. Think that's normal? Got any fix?

Shadowwolf72

Shadowwolf72

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking forever for a 200,000% firerate with 9,975,793% everything else could somebody PLEASE help?

Bacooba

Bacooba

Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to use these but it says it's another users save data, it might not work and trophies can't be gotten, is there anyway around this?

S

SlowRb20S13

Reaction score
Sin$
How can i use these to benefit me on my ps vita via cross-save? im ganna borrow a friends ps3 to do this then cross-save to my vita. i really want keys and if possible badass rank on my un modded vita

Top Bottom
Login
Register