Profile Saves With Golden Keys + Badass Rank Boosting Saves

• Thread starter Blastery
  • Start date
  • Views 68,241
B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
High Badass rank profiles with golden keys and boosting saves to boost your own profile
All profiles and saves are BLANK - no resigning needed - just transfer to ps3 and enjoy

4800 Badass Rank + 1200 Golden Keys:BLANK ones:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

58m+ Badas Rank - 20700 unspent tokens + 1280Keys:

Badass Rank 58 m Boosting Saves to boost your own profile:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

290m+ Badass Rank - 50620 unspent tokens - 1280 keys:

Badass Rank 290m Boosting BLANK Saves

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

410+mil. - 44k unspent tokens - 200% everything - 1280 keys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important: Due to high Badass Rank boosting saves is slow to load, so be patient - it will load eventually :smile:

Here is BLANK profiles with high badass rank, 1280keys, all heads and skins + status:

----------------------------------------------
9,975,793% everything + 255keys
-------------------------------------------

If you need any lower boosting save or profile please let me know in replies below and I will see what I can do

Last edited:
Z

ZehBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has a Badass Rank of 1997 and has 10 golden keys.

Z

ZehBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I resign it and plug it into my PS3 it loads fine, but when you start the game it says "unable to load data from a diffferent user; values have been overwritten with default values".

B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
When I resign it and plug it into my PS3 it loads fine, but when you start the game it says "unable to load data from a diffferent user; values have been overwritten with default values".
What are you using to resign? Need gamegenie or xploder to resign profiles

Z

ZehBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing you can't use bruteforce. Gibbed Save Editor is out for the pre-sequel.

M

marcus48341

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still get save profile is corrupt and ive been reset ot default values

S

sirbonvivant

Reaction score
I thought I will share these profiles with you all :smile:

4800 Badass Rank + 1200 Golden Keys:

BLANK ones - no re-signing needed, just transfer to PS3 and enjoy:
BLES02058 - https://www.mediafire.com/?821w88i1m8615tk

I'm not sure if BLUS works, so if anyone could test them and let me know that would be nice
Thank you very much for this great profile. I managed to use it in my PS3. It came then to my attention that there might be 111 bad *** tokens in it. :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to deliver the profile with 4800 bad *** tokens too? :wink:

T

tnterry6491

Enthusiast
Reaction score
??
How did you get it to work?

D

danver godkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
none of the blus works they keep giving the corrupted error message please fix this thank you

Z

ZehBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my badass rank is almost 6000.

B

BryanPK1974

Reaction score
This One is working ps3 / Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys
I used it to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone. worked for that just fine. Thanks
i have a profile save ps3 that is all 100 percent stats ba rank is 2250 with 135 keys i would use for actual play.
Thanks for the Save it is the first i have found ps3 over 2500 ba rank to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone !

B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
This One is working ps3 / Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys
I used it to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone. worked for that just fine. Thanks
i have a profile save ps3 that is all 100 percent stats ba rank is 2250 with 135 keys i would use for actual play.
Thanks for the Save it is the first i have found ps3 over 2500 ba rank to get the trophy for The Gun in the Stone !
Is it BLUS?
and it's 1280 keys, it just last number doesn't show in the game :smile:
and it's 4800 points to start with + getting BA points from character, so that's why it will be more than it says

B

BryanPK1974

Reaction score
Is it BLUS?
and it's 1280 keys, it just last number doesn't show in the game :smile:
and it's 4800 points to start with + getting BA points from character, so that's why it will be more than it says
yes the new one you just posted i tested it ps3 and that was the numbers
Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys 
yes the new one you just posted i tested it ps3 and that was the numbers
Badass Rank 7494 Tokens 142 Stats all 0 percent? 128keys
im trying to find a profile with stats all 500% my profile right now is 135 keys 2270 ba and all the stats are 100 percent. the 9 million stat BL2 is not even fun to play with. if someone has a editor or knows how to use netcheat make one with 500 for everything that worked really well BL2

B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
I have changed the region from US to EU using Bruteforce, then resigned the profile using Game Genie editor.
or you could just take EU blank one and transfer it to PS3 :smile:

Top Bottom