Profile Reset Glitch.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Xander, Aug 14, 2009 with 5 replies and 344 views.

1. Xander

Xander Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi followed the tutorial on how to hex my armour colour to ultra white and so I found my armour colour hex value (all red so it had to be 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03). I then saved, rehashed, resigned with CONcept and then replaced my profile with the modded one. And when I tested it, it set my Gamerscore to 0, took all my unlocked armour away, set my colour to olive and reset my emblem.

Its like I had created a new profile under a new name, So I replaced the reset profile with my backup and everything is ok. When I replaced 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03 with 1E 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 1E I didn't search for 02 00... because that assumes I am already wearing white. So because I was searching for red which is what I had I searched for 03 00... (which is red). Instead of searching for 02 00... which is what Otaku had said to search for.

So as far as I'm aware, I did everything right. What went wrong and how can I fix this?

7hanks :biggrin:

2. ZyGo

ZyGo Gettin' Keify Retired

Ratings:
    To fix it just recover your account,
    And everything should be back to normal :thumbup:

3. OP
    Xander

Xander Enthusiast

Ratings:
    While I appreciate your help I did state that I fixed my profile but no ultra-white. I just want to know what I did wrong.

4. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    you added to much to the profile,profile wasnt hashed properly as concept doesnt know how to handle big files

5. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Yea when your GS is 0 or when your Avatar dosen't load its because you used a resigner thats not good to handle files that big. CONcept is a great resigner just not for files 1.75 MB+

6. OP
    Xander

Xander Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where would I get such a resigner?
    Nice Troop Hog map BTW I Downloaded it.