What's new

Solved Profile Limit?

A

AmSkater

Reaction score
Ok....so I noticed that I havent gotten any new achievements for any of my games. So I did a lil look.

I havent unlocked any achievements using any profile mod. I HAVE changed my gamer pic so could rock a transformers theme. I havent used any cheats for any games! I HAVE been banned from LIVE, but I accidentally signed on for 2 seconds and unplugged my internet cable! I am JTAGED.

Ok, so, I looked at my resent profile file. the size is 14.04MB. I backed up my older one that was at the time 14MB. I also have an OLDER profile that wasnt on LIVE at all and it was at 9MB. So I load the 14MB one, load a game, it loads the achievements, and then I can not unlock anything. I load up the 14.04MB, load a game, and it doesnt load up at all in the achievement section. THEN, I tested out my older one. I loaded 5 games that showed up in the achievement section.

I have tried to do a few fixes that I saw.....Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator, Xbox 360 Profile Tool, Le Fluffie, CONSaver_1.3.1 and CONflag remove. NOTHING WORKS! So, Does anyone have any idea what happened...or how to fix this? I would use my other profile thats 9MB, but thats offline and no XBOXLIVE XUID number so I can use my avatar goodies that I got. Thanks In Advance!!!!

A

AmSkater

Reaction score
Sooooooo......

Im guessing no one can help me on this matter???

H

Halo

AIDS for everyone
Reaction score
Hmm, try downloading your profile from xbox live on your retail, and then just moving it over to your JTAG if you cannot get anything else to work

A

AmSkater

Reaction score
Hmm, try downloading your profile from xbox live on your retail, and then just moving it over to your JTAG if you cannot get anything else to work
Thank you for the reply. I have tried that too. And it still locks at 14.04MB.

I have been trying something else. I will post an update with this. If you have any idea is to why this happened or a better fix, let me know PLEASE!!!!!

O

OCMx JTAG

Reaction score
i dont get you said you have jtag but you dont?lololo :unsure:

Top Bottom