Profile Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Mast3rrModder, Jul 9, 2009 with 7 replies and 382 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been trying to put some timestamps on achievements I've earned already, but I'm having some trouble. The game is Sega Superstars Tennis, I open up the profile editor and change all the timestamps to what I want and save the package. I then go on Live to see if the stamps changed, they did. For some odd reason when I exit the games achievements and go back in the timestamps switch back to their original times. Should I give them time to load or did I do something wrong? I used the profile tool to put all the timestamps on then saved the package and saved the regular profile, then I ran it through the hash block calculator, then I just move the profile back onto my HDD through Xport. If someone could tell me what's going that would be awesome.

EDIT: I just wanna mention that the stamps worked fine for Gears of War 2, they show up and everything, but for some reason Sega Superstars just switches back to the original times.

-Dooblestank

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Are you saying the achievement timestamps reflect on live? Have you tried viewing them on xbox.com?

3. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They view on Live when I first click on them, but once I exit the achievements and look back at them, the screen lags for a split second and they're back out of order and no timestamps. I look on xbox.com and they don' show up right either. But it worked fine for Gears 2, it shows on live and xbox.com.

4. xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know what's going on?

6. xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What's the big deal? Why does it matter so much that you have to have timestamps on a game?

7. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Did you connect to live before you decided to change the timestamps? It may be that it's updating your profile off live.

8. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was connected to Live when I singed in to see if they changed, but Gears 2's timestamps updated and stayed. Should I try recovering my gamertag?