• Views 555
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I set up everything needed to use profile editor first time without any problems, unbelievable. But I thought it would be too good to be true. So I added 50gs from cod 4 using the editor and it updated on my xbox, my achievements were there with the pictures as well and my overall gamerscore increased too. And I was connected to live. My friends, however, can only see the unupdated gamerscore and on xbox.com, my gamerscore is unupdated too. Anyone know how to resolve this? Also when I now try to get these achievements legit they won't pop up so it looks like there is no way to get these achievements onto live with my profile.

X

XpliziTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here it is sometimes the Editor just AIM me at DroFLe CoPTeR and ill help you.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By the way, I haven't used hash block calculater, maybe I need to do something with this?

PromotionaL said:
Same here it is sometimes the Editor just AIM me at DroFLe CoPTeR and ill help you.
don't have AIM. I'll set it up now.

X

XpliziTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok ill send you Hash Block Calculator. Remember to hit thanks if i helped :smile:

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PromotionaL said:
Ok ill send you Hash Block Calculator. Remember to hit thanks if i helped :smile:
So i do need to do something with hash block calculater. I thanked you can you just tell me on here instead.

O you don't need to send it to me I have it, but what do I do with it, I thought profile editor rehashed it.

X

XpliziTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only resigns it silly :biggrin:. When you open Hash Block you want to open your profile and then go to Tools: Then Calculate Hash Blocks then your done :smile:.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK thank you. So this will update my achievements to live?

X

XpliziTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It should just add me on aim or on live AIM is DroFLe CoPTeR and XbL is XpliziTs. If you add me on aim ill send you the correct profile tool.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still not updating to live.

PromotionaL said:
It should just add me on aim or on live AIM is DroFLe CoPTeR and XbL is XpliziTs. If you add me on aim ill send you the correct profile tool.
Are you talking about profile tool as opposed to profile editor, or just a diiferent version of editor? I'm setting up AIM now, I'll add you on live too later tonight but my cousin will be playin most of tonight.

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ok, your both wrong lol.....

you dont need to rehash and resign your profile afterwards.... all you have to do is after you modify your GS, save it, put it back onto your HDD and sign into your profile but not XBL... after about 1/2 minutes, plug your cable back in and sign into XBL, then it will mwhen you load a game up it will update it with xboxlive servers and then your friends will be able to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register