Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
Why don't you ask your "friend" for a picture before you run random exe's you get?

Your Trying to Teach Latin to a Baby he has No Clue wtf is going on he just wants to Mod his GS with a Cracked app made of stolen research and get Banned... n00b...

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
D1GPiTzLuPo said:
lolololol. BOT loader
i just love how people continued to dl the file after this was posted lmao

Z

zz Gr a v ii ty

Reaction score
Sin$
flam3fr3ak said:
i just love how people continued to dl the file after this was posted lmao

Well getting something from one person doesnt always mean it's true. After I got this from multiple people I knew it had to be real, so I removed the link.

/thread

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, someone actually needs to crack this or make another profile editor.. So everyone can do achievements again..

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HeLLoiMBen said:
Damn, someone actually needs to crack this or make another profile editor.. So everyone can do achievements again..

Stop whining and take some initiative. Complaining to people about it won't make them do what you say.

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShadowZ said:
Stop whining and take some initiative. Complaining to people about it won't make them do what you say.

I wasn't whining, its the people that are whining about it. Its just like crack it already so all the posts about it and asking for it, will be over with. I could careless about doing my achievements. I was just throwing that out there.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know why they charge so much for the profile editors? Because they have to research how to do it for weeks to get it right, then they have to program it all themselves.

People already have cracked it but won't release it. Why you ask? Because they spent their free time to do it. They have earned the right to use it. Until these randoms can actually crack a program themselves it will not be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register