Solved Profile Editing

• Thread starter Nihilus212
  • Start date
  • Views 400
N

Nihilus212

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I am new to the hacking, modding, and editing scene.

I'm tired of boosting games like CoD3, getting together with uncoordinated clowns an spending weeks to months helping people only to be shafted. Games shouldn't be like work...especially bad games. I'm sick of publishers like EA feeling like they need to run servers for their IPs only to close them after a year or two while the games are still on shelves, and games like GoW, GoW2, and CoD:WaW can be seriously over demanding.

I recently decided to start small with profile editing to unlock some achievements. I don't plan on unlocking full games or anything, just one achievement at a time for old games that no one plays or cares about anymore or games I know I will be pretty much impossible to complete.

I found a bunch of tutorials on youtube and on various forums, two were from this one too, but I have run into some problems.

The Xbox 360 Profile Editing Tool will never, ever, load/opened my profile. So I started to use Le Fluffie with Modio. This combination of programs seem to be better but I still face some problems and was wondering if anyone can help me clear them up.

This is the Tutorial I follow: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/144443-how-to-mod-achievements-using-le-fluffie/

I follow it word for word but I noticed Le Fluffie doesn't read my profile that well. Like for Burnout Revenge it says I have 35 out of 36 unlocked, which is true, but in Le Fluffie's achievement window is doesn't show all the achievements I have unlocked as in fact unlocked and when I unlock the Last achievement that I need, Fix, Rehash and Resign its screws up my gamerscore on XBL.

I've had it actually take away my gamerscore. All my previously unlocked achievements were there on my gamercard, but my dashboard read 17 out of 36 unlocked even though under the Burnout Revenge tab all the images were unlocked.

I've also tried it again and had extra gamerscore awarded. I followed the tutorial but when I ran my xbox all my previously unlocked achievements re-unlocked showing that I unlocked 37 out of 36 achievements and got 1265GS out of 1000GS for Burnout Revenge.

I tried it for Lost Planet, I only needed two achievements worth a total 200GS and it worked fine, I got the correct amount gamerscore added to my profile...but all my Lost Planet achievements were locked again.

The only game that worked perfectly for me was Small Arms. I got the achievement I wanted and the correct amount of gamerscore. Only the image was unlocked, I recovered my gamertag and everything was perfect.

But with other tries with other games (So far some tried with War World, Burnout Revenge and maybe one or two other games) I get a pop up message saying my membership is invalid and I wind up recovering my gamertag and none of the achievements I have edited in Le Fluffie are unlocked.

Is there anyone on the forums who can offer some insight or help me out?

Thanks for you time and patients.

N

Nihilus212

Reaction score
Sin$
No one out there who can offer my some help or troubleshooting? Am I the only one who has run into these types of problems?

Top Bottom
Login
Register