Discussion Professionals Halo XRPC tool.

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Current tool version: v0.10 Beta

[Click here to view this link] - Scan

Download - Scan, no clue why there are false positives. I left it with no obfuscation. So feel free to browse the source.

Change log:
  • 4/7/2016: Initial Beta
  • 5/9/2016: 0.10 Beta, Contributors button, Halo 4 SR modifications, Halo 3 Double EXP mode, halo 3 instant 50 and more

This is the tool so far, it uses XRPC and the XRPC xnotify's so if you want to get the notifications you will need XRPC set as a plugin in Launch.ini not Jrpc.ini as it will not push through the notifications on the Xbox.

Contributors
P Professional
elijahjove
O OnlyFrag95

Last edited:

Alisyion

Nuggets
Reaction score

Tools version: v0.05 Beta

Download - Scan, no clue why there are false positives. I left it with no obfuscation. So feel free to browse the source.

Change log:
  • 4/7/2016: Initial release

This is the tool so far, it uses XRPC and the XRPC xnotify's so if you want to get the notifications you will need XRPC set as a plugin in Launch.ini not Jrpc.ini as it will not push through the notifications on the Xbox.
Used this tool! :smile: In my opinion it's by far the best tool i've used so far. Keep up the great work P Professional

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Reaction score
Looks great bud. I am unable to use it at the moment, as of my location. Regardless, I would love to give this a try when I can!

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current tool version: v0.10 Beta

[Click here to view this link] - Scan

Change log:
  • 4/7/2016: Initial Beta
  • 5/9/2016: 0.10 Beta, Contributors button, Halo 4 SR modifications, Halo 3 Double EXP mode, halo 3 instant 50 and more

Contributors
P Professional
elijahjove
This is not elijahjove who found Halo 3 double EXP, instant 50...+ Halo Reach stuff.
It's me.

TheModdingPage

Don't worry, be happy
Reaction score
Could you release your source? I'm only interested in the XRPC xnotify part. My xbox keeps crashing when i try pushing xnotify's through with the tool i'm currently writing. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom