What's new

Patched Profanity in name

M

Mellotheboy

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anybody tried the old ww2 method where you would

Place a word that can’t be used in clan tag accept it wait for the message to pop up, stay on the message, sign out go to local play, re type your clan tag and accept it, it should let you have it now, then sign back in and play online and it should be on, I’m out atm so I can’t try this could some try please?
[/QUOTE

Place a word that can’t be used in clan tag accept it wait for the message to pop up, stay on the message, sign out go to local play, re type your clan tag and accept it, it should let you have it now, then sign back in and play online and it should be on, I’m out atm so I can’t try this could some try please?
when you say sign out do I sign out psn?

M

Mellotheboy

Reaction score
Sin$
When I do that it won’t let me acces clan tag “Not available offline”

O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I do that it won’t let me acces clan tag “Not available offline”

Never mind that then, their also a old way where you’d search for a game set clan tag change your date and time and re doit I’ll try find a link

Edit- this but obvs on mw and PS4

M

Mellotheboy

Reaction score
Sin$
Never mind that then, their also a old way where you’d search for a game set clan tag change your date and time and re doit I’ll try find a link

Ok bro

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They finally force reset my name on my account with invisible name just a heads up.

M

Mellotheboy

Reaction score
Sin$

Vid don’t work either bro

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$

You're forced to sign in before going into local play. I'll try going offline and see it changes.

Edit:
Wait, can someone with 2 controllers try this method since it wont force you back to the menu when signing out that way

Last edited:
O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ThisIsnotsobasic

ThisIsnotsobasic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about the name has anyone got buttons working in the name yet?

ThisIsnotsobasic

ThisIsnotsobasic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyway i can get a pm with how your getting that far and ill give it a go so how far we can get ?

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work anymore or you need to update your method
He stated in the thread that it was patched but we've kinda hijacked the thread and turned it into a discussion about how to use buttons in your clantag/name/classes/game.

I already found another way to have an invisible name but I'm not releasing it because I think it's an extremely sleezy thing to do. (Not have a name in a game where visibility is so bad already)

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He stated in the thread that it was patched but we've kinda hijacked the thread and turned it into a discussion about how to use buttons in your clantag/name/classes/game.

I already found another way to have an invisible name but I'm not releasing it because I think it's an extremely sleezy thing to do. (Not have a name in a game where visibility is so bad already)

I was messing around for ten minutes and already found a new way myself

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing around for ten minutes and already found a new way myself
There's 13 other options (characters) you can use that will work. Some make the first character invisible but not the second; which is weird but theres like 3 or so that are just full blanks once entered.

I really doubt you have the full blanks though considering the site now flags it as illegal.

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's 13 other options (characters) you can use that will work. Some make the first character invisible but not the second; which is weird but theres like 3 or so that are just full blanks once entered.

I really doubt you have the full blanks though considering the site now flags it as illegal.

Lol. kid I'm smarter than you think. I'm working on a colored clan name. The person with the colored clan tag is not a developer. I'm top ten kills for world rank. Ive played with almost everyone and I've never ever seen a red clan tag. Its a special character and I will find it. That is if what you are saying is true because you have no evidence of this. But I'll look into it to clam it as my own when I find it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register