• Thread starter Sinister On Duty
  • Start date
  • Views 373
S

Sinister On Duty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically all I did was try to take off XBLS by Ninja out of my plugins and add in Evade.xex and XBL LIBERTY so i could get on Bo2 and after that my Xbox would turn on then shut off. So I added in a new launch.ini, now my Xbox won't connect to the internet/XBL and everytime I try to save plugins now in dashlaunch and then reboot the console they aren't there anymore even though I saved it. I just tried to do one simple thing and everything went to ****. Can anyone help??

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically all I did was try to take off XBLS by Ninja out of my plugins and add in Evade.xex and XBL LIBERTY so i could get on Bo2 and after that my Xbox would turn on then shut off. So I added in a new launch.ini, now my Xbox won't connect to the internet/XBL and everytime I try to save plugins now in dashlaunch and then reboot the console they aren't there anymore even though I saved it. I just tried to do one simple thing and everything went to ****. Can anyone help??

Dashlaunch isn't updated to work on 17489.

Manually edit the Launch.ini on your computer in WordPad, then save, and transfer with Xex Menu.

S

Sinister On Duty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Manually edit the Launch.ini on your computer in WordPad, then save, and transfer with Xex Menu.
hmm.. alright I'll try that 

Yeah dude, that doesn't work either?
It doesn't recognize any plugins and won't connect to internet/XBL

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register