What's new

Discussion Problems with rank reseting or not counting?

AyyoJermm

AyyoJermm

Reaction score
Sin$
last night i was playing kill confirmed i ranked up from lvl53 to prestige 1 lvl 9.... when i got on today i was back to lvl 53... anyone else have this problem?

G SuS

G SuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
went from 39 -> 31 today wasn't ranking up dashed went back n was deranked

AyyoJermm

AyyoJermm

Reaction score
Sin$
ive heard after the new update that dashing or just shutting off the xbox can reset the rank to the original... but i was kinda p.o

The Octavia

The Octavia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive heard after the new update that dashing or just shutting off the xbox can reset the rank to the original... but i was kinda p.o

I've answered this a few times. And I'm pretty sure if you shut-off the game or dash boarded or whatever happened. You severed the connection between you and the level server and it couldn't send the data properly and just used what they had.

AyyoJermm

AyyoJermm

Reaction score
Sin$
I've answered this a few times. And I'm pretty sure if you shut-off the game or dash boarded or whatever happened. You severed the connection between you and the level server and it couldn't send the data properly and just used what they had.
thanks man yea, i actually did shut off my xbox, of course finding out the hard way earlier today by doing it again. im just gunna go to the main menu every so often to make sure my stuff saves i guess.
thanks for the help man.

Top Bottom
Login
Register