Xbox One Problems With Doomsday Act 2 Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Korruptt, Sep 18, 2018 with 2 replies and 249 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korruptt

Korruptt Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this but im on my phone and wasent sure where to put it

I use to have no trouble doing the Doomsday Act 2 glitch but recently i do it once giving a freind 1mill and it works but when i do it the 2nd time it resets as if i finished the heist and i have to do all the preps/set ups again, it use to reset maybe every 10-15 times i use to do it but now its 2nd time every time

Questions
    1. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so is there a way to fix it?

2. Ive read online to calibrate GTA after each heist to fix the issue but when i hold down RB+LB during the loading screen it dosent work is it a diffrent button combo for Xbox One then it is for PS4? I couldent find anyone doing it on Xbox One online

Thanks for your time :smile:

2. ThatOneStruggler

ThatOneStruggler Newbie

Ratings:
    It's just depends on how quick xbox shuts down gta.

3. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    Look into this. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...r-heist-im-finally-posting-the-steps.1715525/

Also, I've had good luck on Xbox One with disconnecting the internet option in the settings tab early in the cutscene. Without clearing cache. Acept the disconnect alert, then retick the internet option back on