Problems with 3.0

Discussion in 'iOS Support' started by ronnoceel, Jul 5, 2009 with 1 replies and 318 views.

Agree or Disagree

1. Agree

100.0%
  2. Disagree

100.0%
  1. ronnoceel

ronnoceel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You may gave seen my other thread about weither or not I should upgrade to 3.0 or not, and I did. Wow what a major disapointment!!!

-first and formost, safari. It takes up entirely to much ram. Like 20 megabytes!

-second, copy and paste. It's fine when you need it but many things I can't copy, and it gets sort of annoying every time I click on something it says select and paste and stuff. It should be an option I could turn off.

-third, voice recorder. Guess what, I don't have a mic for my itouch. I don't think 1/2 of the people who own itouches have one. It should be like the nike thing, it can be turned off.

-fourth, landscape keyboard. It's nice though I wish it worked on YouTube. It should also have a lock.

-fifth and finaly, YouTube. It is the only thing I am happy about, longer description capacity would be nice, but they did a pretty good job with it.

If anyone agrees or Disagrees, please comment.

I now have a pole

2. KURUPTED

KURUPTED Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah i know what you mean i have 3.0 jailbreak'd and it just laggs really bad ... don't know im thinking of going back to 2.2.1 fw..