• Start date
  • Views 24,702
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I have recently created a new crew as while doing so, created a new crew emblem. I have created this emblem from scratch and published it to my crew.

Once back on my crew profile, in the emblem gallery there is an image bit ots just the rockstar symbol which seems to suggest the image isn't loading however when I set it as the emblem and edit it, once the editor loads, my emblem is there.

It just doesn't want to show as as my crew emblem in game or on the site, but, I think I remember it showing on site immediately after publishing for just me while it was verified and changed in the background.

Rockstar seem to suggest waiting 30 minutes and by then, it should be there. I've done this twice now and frankly don't want to have to wait days or even weeks for it to appear as some others on their support site have had to.

Help needed.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I have recently created a new crew as while doing so, created a new crew emblem. I have created this emblem from scratch and published it to my crew.

Once back on my crew profile, in the emblem gallery there is an image bit ots just the rockstar symbol which seems to suggest the image isn't loading however when I set it as the emblem and edit it, once the editor loads, my emblem is there.

It just doesn't want to show as as my crew emblem in game or on the site, but, I think I remember it showing on site immediately after publishing for just me while it was verified and changed in the background.

Rockstar seem to suggest waiting 30 minutes and by then, it should be there. I've done this twice now and frankly don't want to have to wait days or even weeks for it to appear as some others on their support site have had to.

Help needed.
Go to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crews then click on "manage crew" and click on the little pencil above your crew emblem
http://i.imgur.com/XbC0FXE.png
XbC0FXE.png
and change it to the crew emblem you want. Now after changing it to the emblem you want, click "games"
on the top of the Rockstar page and then go back to crews and click manage crew. Wait 15, at most 30 minutes and it should be changed.

I'll change my crew emblem now and see how long it takes to actually change.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah. :frown:

It's an issue with the social club. I'll take a screenshot and show you what I mean when I get a moment.

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah. :frown:

It's an issue with the social club. I'll take a screenshot and show you what I mean when I get a moment.
Hmm, well you're right. I tried changing my emblem to the one I want it to and still after 3 hours, nothing.

If you really have to wait days for the emblem to update that's crazy.

Upvote 0
I

Iby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some time it only shows plain rockstars logo but manage crew pick that emblem with plain rockstar logo and it will work

Upvote 0
N

NaughtyNipple

Reaction score
Sin$

Help needed.
I have the exact same problem, did you manage to solve it?
Post automatically merged:

Help needed.
hahaha i didnt realise this was posted 4 years ago

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register