Problem with Xboy Advance!

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Kira, Feb 13, 2009 with 2 replies and 255 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ok, so here's the thing. Me and one of my friends are playing a gameboy game on Xboy Advance and I entered in a game shark code. Well, the gameshark code only works on the 1 player screen. Why isn't it working on the other screen, and is there any way to fix this? Thanks goes to those who help me out with this dilemma.

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I do not know a way to fix that specific problem. However I do know the reason you're experiencing it. the issue is that the gameboy series of games are all one-player-per-system. When an emulator runs multiple players, it has to emulate a game twice over (or however many times over per how many players). When you enter a gameshark code, it applies it to the first emulation, but not the rest. See if you can set the gameshark code for the other players, or if you can set the target to the others.

3. OP
    Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    We have tried to set a code on his side, but it only lets me control it when he clicks the right thumbstick. I do not think that there is a way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.