• Start date
  • Views 157
J

Jipseey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So basically, to sum up my issue:

I am trying to set a Static IP for my Xbox 360 JTAG so that I can obtain an Open NAT in games like the Call of Duty Series & join and find games faster than I am now (which I can't find a game on a Moderate NAT).

How my setup works:
Basically I have an Ethernet Cable connected from my Laptop (which uses Wireless) to my JTAG. The way I am able to connect to my stealth server and Xbox Live is by allowing my Wireless connection to share its connection to users trying to use it (my JTAG for example).

The Problem that I am encountering is that when setting a static IP for my JTAG, I can't connect to Xbox Live nor my stealth server and if I try to set a static IP for my Ethernet Connection, it gives the same result.

In the endgame I want to be able to have a static IP for my JTAG and an Open NAT Type.
OR
Be able to connect to XBL & Stealth and have an OPEN NAT

Last edited:
J

Jipseey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also to add, the only time I was able to connect to my Stealth & XBL was when my Jtag's network settings was on a completely different gateway & ip than my router (because my ethernet IPv4 was set to a different IP)

J

Jipseey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: My NAT randomly went to Open on MW2 but now there is an issue where my Wireless randomly stops sharing connection on its own after 1 online game and then I disconnect from XBL and Stealth altogether and my console reboots

Top Bottom