What's new

Solved Problem with pre order bonus content not showing in game

J

Justablokefrom77

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve finally got round to playing this game but I have a problem with my pre order content on Xbox one. I’ve redeemed the code and installed the content but the pre order content is not showing in game. When I go to buy a horse at any stable the only war horse available is a $140 brown Ardennes, not the free grey one. Also, I haven’t had any money or the survival kit.
I’ve uninstalled the dlc and reinstalled, tried all sorts of save reload combos but cannot the content to appear.
If anyone else has had an issue or knows how to fix this, I’d really appreciate some help. Thanks..

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve finally got round to playing this game but I have a problem with my pre order content on Xbox one. I’ve redeemed the code and installed the content but the pre order content is not showing in game. When I go to buy a horse at any stable the only war horse available is a $140 brown Ardennes, not the free grey one. Also, I haven’t had any money or the survival kit.
I’ve uninstalled the dlc and reinstalled, tried all sorts of save reload combos but cannot the content to appear.
If anyone else has had an issue or knows how to fix this, I’d really appreciate some help. Thanks..
You may have to contact support since it has been a while from the release date. I don't know why that would factor in but if you are indeed missing pre order exclusive items it would be best handled by contacting Rockstar for help on this issue. Best of luck to you!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register