What's new

Xbox 360 Problem with my ultimate team?

• Thread starter SpitfireF2
  • Start date
  • Views 474
S

SpitfireF2

Reaction score
Ok guys, iv been using the web app and have built up a decent team, my Xbox had broke though so I bought a new one and made a new gamer tag.. But I still use the same ea email address origin account, and my ea level and xp are still there but iv a brand new ultimate team and it hasn't linked my web app teams etc to my ultimate team? Any idea why this is?

ThorsHammer

DerHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
you need your old gamertag for the team youve made. its on your old GT's persona, your new GT has a new persona

S

SpitfireF2

Reaction score
But my new gamertag has brought over my eafc xp and I'm using the same origin account as my old gamer tag? And all my xp, my football credits etc have all carried over.. Just not my ultimate team which is strange?

x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
But my new gamertag has brought over my eafc xp and I'm using the same origin account as my old gamer tag? And all my xp, my football credits etc have all carried over.. Just not my ultimate team which is strange?

try going to the top of the web app next to the full-screen option there should be a person icon, click that and you should be able to switch persona's

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
try going to the top of the web app next to the full-screen option there should be a person icon, click that and you should be able to switch persona's

This will work, and use this to trade all of your items to your new gamertag. I too have this, I have three gamertag's linked to one email address on fifa. That means I can build three teams or what have you. You can trade these items across but you will need to have the other gamertag as a friend on xbox. Also if you are transferring players not just coins, you will have to wait until the full game is out I believe.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Players dont go to linked origin account only xp ect does,just recover the old tag you where using and use that..