• Thread starter BarackObama
  • Start date
  • Views 243
BarackObama

BarackObama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I start it the rol light just keeps blinking really fast, the JTAG never came with a DVD drive so I don't know if that's why but I posted a video to so if you need visual. I don't think I need to put the name of it but if I do I'll redo it.

Also: power light on power brick turns green but still no signal, I tried 2 different av cables

Last edited:
The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I start it the rol light just keeps blinking really fast, the JTAG never came with a DVD drive so I don't know if that's why but I posted a video to so if you need visual. I don't think I need to put the name of it but if I do I'll redo it.

Its because you dont have the dvd drive. I cant watch the video youtube wont let me but if its just blinking and isnt affecting the console gaming wise, its just the dvd drive missing

BarackObama

BarackObama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its because you dont have the dvd drive. I cant watch the video youtube wont let me but if its just blinking and isnt affecting the console gaming wise, its just the dvd drive missing
the video won't go through the a/v cables though. and my wireless controllers won't sync up with it

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if u can boot xell u can still try if u got video.
Remove faceplate and look for a small button where the eject normaly is.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Also: power light on power brick turns green but still no signal, I tried 2 different av cables

Sounds like someone tried to flash something to the console and messed up badly. You can't really do anything with it at this point without the original nand and DVD Drive

BarackObama

BarackObama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what should I do? I bought it off of se7ensins and userd Paypal
Sounds like someone tried to flash something to the console and messed up badly. You can't really do anything with it at this point without the original nand and DVD Drive

Top Bottom
Login
Register