What's new

Solved Problem with Ifruit, Anyone else get this?

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last few cars I've bought I haven't even had the option of a custom plate. After seeing this I would go to Ifruit and order one, I get the message in-game to "Drop by LS Customs to process my order." or whatever it says. Now here's the problem... I drive into LS and nothing happens. No option to process the app order. Just drops me in the normal menu to fix up my car.

No clue why this is going on, usually you'll see this behavior from a dupe car not fully new cars. So I went out and got a Nightshark, thing is, I can see the custom plates in the menu. However when I use Ifruit to make an order it still wont let me.

As a side note; I've already tried going to my CEO office garage and that doesn't work, same with the MOC. So I'm at a loss, if any of ya'll can help me on this that'd be sweet because otherwise I have to get R* support to try and help and that'd take days... what with their "Have you shut the game off and on?" reply :banghead:

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried turning your console off and on? Wait... I'm not Rockstar.

Do you have an exploit level, and/or do you have any duplicated vehicles currently in any of your garages?

If not, try this - Change your Crew > Change to your second Online character > Drive a Personal Vehicle around until able to customise it on iFruit > Try and order something.

I will say that I'm not quite sure if that was the old fix to iFruit orders not working, but, yeah. Come to think of it, I might be telling you the incorrect steps to iFruit not working itself. Either way - can it hurt trying?

Upvote 0
llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah I can still sell nine cars+ a day. No dupes in any garages.
I did find out that my second character can process app orders though. Tried what you said though and still can't process em' on my main character. It's really strange...

Upvote 0
llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to update... I found the problem, turns out if you delete a plate on Ifruit then try to remake it with the same text it glitches the app out. I think it's just a bug, removing the plate a second time and replacing an "I" with a "1" to re-make it fixed everything. I know this is old but maybe it'll help someone down the line.

Upvote 0
T

throwaway420

Reaction score
Sin$
it did help someone down the line. Lol thanks bro! Just helped me right now literally

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register