problem with hdd

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by halolordkiller3, Nov 8, 2008 with 5 replies and 326 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Member

Ratings:
    my hdd has been acting a little weird over the months and now ifnally i cant do anything! i cant format it delete my own profile theres something wrong idk wat tho. is there any way i can format it from my computer? thank you if any 1 can help

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    You can get a xsata or xport cord and remove the things from your 360 by connecting them.

You should try typing like a human and not a 8 year old because its annoying trying to read what you type when you don't type out the actual word.

3. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    You can. Get XSATA. You can delete stuff from your computer with it.

4. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Well if his HDD isn't even functioning then it might of broke... don't ask how.

5. Brown Wigga

Brown Wigga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The HDD is obviously functioning. It just isnt functioning properly. If it were completely renderd the xbox would give an error or on start up with the HDD in, the splash screen would cycle infanetly. Try plugging the HDD into XSata/Xport or the HDD transfer cable and then into your computer. Then use Xplorer360 to reformat it.

6. OP
    halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Member

Ratings:
    yeah srry about spelling i was in a hurry. i have an xport already lol but thx for the idea and help so far. how do i reformat it on my computer like through xplorer 360 and stuff liek that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.