problem with cain/ZAP

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by coolsprus, Dec 5, 2008 with 8 replies and 581 views.

1. coolsprus

coolsprus Newbie

Ratings:
    I bridged my connection successfully, the only problem i have is that when i launch Cain and i try to find a match if finds me all the IP's and i can find a match without a prole. but when i launch ZAP i and bridge my connection with Cain i can no longer get any ip's in cain and i cannot find a match. Any help will be greatly apreciated. Btw i put ZAP to allow the use of Cain.

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Are you sure you selected all the right ips to the sniffer tab or whatever its called? And are you sure all the ips and settings are right?

3. OP
    coolsprus

coolsprus Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah they are all right.

4. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    You said that you bridge with cain, you can only get ips. So get the ips then close cain and abel.

5. OP
    coolsprus

coolsprus Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok so yeah the problem is cain because when i put it on after i poison my connection i cant hear my friends and it kicks me out of the party.

6. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Thats because you entered the wrong ips in zap.

7. OP
    coolsprus

coolsprus Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok i think my main problem is that the ip 65.55.42.130(microsoft ip) is not routing and everything else is, any ideas?

8. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Like I said check all the ips.

9. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gears-war-2-glitches/113582-bridge-yourself-host-100-working.html
    1. make sure you have all the IP's from this page
    2. make sure you are the party leader because for some people even if you have your friends IP's in your trusted on gears of war 2 if you fire wall is up to long you still lag out! and look at the last post on that url by me i left a few extra tips on how to do it correctly.
    usually after the first 10s up i have 5s up's and 10s downs this way you will get host everytime and no one in your party will lagout.