Problem with buring halo 2 to DVD-R? Solution is here!

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by LoLLeRo, Jan 12, 2009 with 8 replies and 352 views.

1. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    Many of you have problems to burn halo 2 to disc. i made video tutorial with commentary, just for you guys! hope you like it!

REMEBER TO WATCH IN HD!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=den93Dr-xzM"]YouTube - Tutorial :: How to Burn Halo 2 Raw Dump to DVD-R with CloneCD [Full-HD][/ame]

Im from Finland, so thats why my english sucks. This is my first tutorial ever made with voice, respect. Hope you still like it and it helps you to make modded halo 2 disc for halo 2 xbox version.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Nice, fast tutorial. Also do you know how to mod in matchmaking in halo 2. Whats your gamertag also cause I want to play with you modding on old maps some time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    My gamertag is Legit OwNz NubZ as you see in sig. And i believe that, there is no way to mod in matchmaking anymore

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ok I'll add you next time I get on and then we can play some time. My gamertag is Twis7ed x just incase you dont know when I add you.

5. OP
    LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    Ok, cool :biggrin:
    btw, im making montage too :biggrin: without mods ofc

6. Mike_kingston

Mike_kingston Enthusiast

Ratings:
    do you have to have a dvd burning drive? if so, thats my only problem. thanks.

7. OP
    LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    Yea, i guess. how can you burn dvds without it?

and remeber to tell what you think about the tutorial:thumbup:

8. Mike_kingston

Mike_kingston Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks, good tut.:biggrin: it is short, but it is very helpful with the vid.... i tryed to add you, you denied me:frown:. Try adding me --- mike xxikexx

9. OP
    LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    If you are adding me, please give some info that who u r on xbl