What's new

Solved Problem updating to 17511

• Thread starter Itz Jordaan
  • Start date
  • Views 540
I

Itz Jordaan

Reaction score
Trying to update my RGH Trinity to 17511, after going into XeBuild GUI and generating the hacked image i get

- "flash header magic is incorrect"
- "could not read smc.bin (-1)
- "ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!"

any one know whats going on and could point me in the right direction?

THANK YOU

proxy.php

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Trying to update my RGH Trinity to 17511, after going into XeBuild GUI and generating the hacked image i get

- "flash header magic is incorrect"
- "could not read smc.bin (-1)
- "ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!"

any one know whats going on and could point me in the right direction?

THANK YOU

proxy.php
Double check your CPU key to make sure its correct.

I

Itz Jordaan

Reaction score
Are you using clean NAND?

I'm dumping straight from xell but I am getting "reading block 0 status 250" but that's it. Hopefully I don't need to hook up a jr programmer because I'm not good at soldering 
I'm dumping straight from xell but I am getting "reading block 0 status 250" but that's it. Hopefully I don't need to hook up a jr programmer because I'm not good at soldering

Also got the same thing in Flash360

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
That's unfortunate . At this point I would try putting that nand dump in jrunner and updating that way. Jrunner will attempt to remap the bad blocks.
Have your xbox hard wired into the same network as your hard wired pc and type the ip address that xell gives you into you Internet browser and then download the nand dump and put it in jrunner and build 17511 xebuild image with it

I

Itz Jordaan

Reaction score
yeah, I've tried that too.. I got a check connection error and "header is wrong" I tried to see what the "header is wrong" message is about but I couldn't find anything useful

D

DinamoXP

Reaction score

Also got the same thing in Flash360

Ok, the reason why you are getting all these errors is because nand has been modified already. That's is why Im asking if clean nand has been used. You need, clean, un-modified nand. Has this console been hacked before?

I

Itz Jordaan

Reaction score
Ok, the reason why you are getting all these errors is because nand has been modified already. That's is why Im asking if clean nand has been used. You need, clean, un-modified nand. Has this console been hacked before?

not to my knowledge.. ive never really messed with it until my kv got banned about 2 years ago and I haven't really messed with it until now.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so it was an rgh 2 years ago?? Do u still have the original nand dumps from when it was rghd? Take one of those nand dumps and use jrunner to build a new rgh image.

D

DinamoXP

Reaction score
Ok so it was an rgh 2 years ago?? Do u still have the original nand dumps from when it was rghd? Take one of those nand dumps and use jrunner to build a new rgh image.

Exactly what I was suggesting. This is the east way to fix this problem because we dont know what the problem is with the nand thats on console.

Top Bottom