Problem Rehashing and Resigning

• Thread starter xxjakeoxx98
  • Start date
  • Views 443
X

xxjakeoxx98

Reaction score
Basically what the title says....

I have been using Modio to rehash and resign and for the first time in a while when i went to load my save on borderlands the save wouldn't load, the loading screen would freeze. I have tried also using Le Fluffie and that doesnt seem to help either. Sometimes the save will load when i put it on and sometimes it won't even though i do the same thing every time.

I always do things twice, so i always save twice, rehash and resign twice just to be sure. But it just never seems to work.

If anybody can help that would be great, if you need i can post my save.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Try use this rehash/resigner:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydmnmzwtdz5

X

xxjakeoxx98

Reaction score
Hmm it seems that when I removed this grenade mod I was trying to add from Willow Tree and went to load it up everything worked fine. Is it a possibibility that the grenade mod was causing me to not be able to load the game?

This is the grenade mod.

Fire Grenade for Psychos

gd_itemgrades.Gear.ItemGrade_Gear_FireGrenadeForPsychos
gd_tunercuffs.A_Item.Item_FireGrenade_ForPsychos
None
None
None
None
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
gd_tunercuffs.Prefix.Prefix_Incendiary
None

ryokea

ryokea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm it seems that when I removed this grenade mod I was trying to add from Willow Tree and went to load it up everything worked fine. Is it a possibibility that the grenade mod was causing me to not be able to load the game?

This is the grenade mod.

Fire Grenade for Psychos

gd_itemgrades.Gear.ItemGrade_Gear_FireGrenadeForPsychos
gd_tunercuffs.A_Item.Item_FireGrenade_ForPsychos
None
None
None
None
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
gd_tunercuffs.Prefix.Prefix_Incendiary
None
Very likely. This grenade MOD is known to cause certain things to go a bit haywire, namely you should never throw it in an elevator.

X

xxjakeoxx98

Reaction score
Very likely. This grenade MOD is known to cause certain things to go a bit haywire, namely you should never throw it in an elevator.

Yep I read that on bl modding about those grenades, and my game seemed to freeze up when I tried to add another grenade mod off that site.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not the grenade but it could be that willowtree is having a problem adding grenades (hopefully that makes sense) so um I'm not sure what a fix would be, you could try modding a grenade you already grabbed from in game.

X

xxjakeoxx98

Reaction score
Sounds good I might try that, and another question if you don't mind.

After I have been transferring a lot and I go and open up Xport360 - Part 3 - Content, when i get to Content my Hard drive starts Beeping and it sounds like it is stuck or something. It just stays on Content and will never open. Has this happened to anybody else or is there any way i can fix it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register