What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Probably fried Xbox 360?

E

Electric707

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
I just started modding my Xbox 360 and I hoped I could get some help here.

I tried a RGH 3.0. With all wires and PICO flasher in place J-Runner actually detected the motherboard as a Falcon. Success! So I got to the next step and pressed "Read Nand". This is where the console turned on (out of it's own), displaying RROD. Not sure if this was part of the procedure I let it run for quite some time, before I turned it off.

With zero bytes read from NAND and J-Runner giving me an error I decided to check the wires and try it again. Now, if I try to detect the motherboard with J_Runner I get the message "Flash Config: 0x01198000 Unrecongized Flash Config". Reading NAND doesn't do much either, except giving me an error message after a long run or just freezes until I disconnect the PICO flasher. Any guesses what happened here, and is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

D

Damedabba

Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same thing happen on my xenon two days ago. i swapped to a jrp to see if it was my pico or not and then got not enough bytes error now back to no console found

Top Bottom
Login
Register