What's new

Solved Private match goes public?

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I just started the game with xkovx v3 mod menu and in private match it said enemies forfeiting in 20seconds then the game ends?

Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok and for 8.5 menu do u know why when I do part 1 and start game on checkerboard
I get a error saying I don't have the content

Because you're starting the game on a checkerboard, if you're infecting yourself join your rgh via system link.

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Because you're starting the game on a checkerboard, if you're infecting yourself join your rgh via system link.
You want me to join on my retail? And even when I want to give it to a friend they get the same error and I made sure my friend had the thing in his clan tag after I made him to go split screen and start the game and he joins my checkerboard game right after but we both get that error. I also notice it keeps saying infecting when I already have the menu from the first infecting time.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You want me to join on my retail? And even when I want to give it to a friend they get the same error and I made sure my friend had the thing in his clan tag after I made him to go split screen and start the game and he joins my checkerboard game right after but we both get that error. I also notice it keeps saying infecting when I already have the menu from the first infecting time.
Yeah infect our retail console with the menu the infect your friend using the retail console

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah infect our retail console with the menu the infect your friend using the retail console
Ok so there is no way this is capable with a RGH? Then what's the point of using my rgh if I can do these mods on a retail? I thought a rgh was better than retails.Is this only for waw? If it is I don't see why It won't work on a rgh. Sorry I'm just getting pissed. I really don't want to go on my retail now just to mod waw.Even the prestige mods don't work I tried to set it to prestige 11 on the ZZ9 v7 menu and I'm still lvl65.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need the rgh to infect yourself, you can't infect people from an rgh like you can on cod 4.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so there is no way this is capable with a RGH? Then what's the point of using my rgh if I can do these mods on a retail? I thought a rgh was better than retails.Is this only for waw? If it is I don't see why It won't work on a rgh. Sorry I'm just getting pissed. I really don't want to go on my retail now just to mod waw.Even the prestige mods don't work I tried to set it to prestige 11 on the ZZ9 v7 menu and I'm still lvl65.
Surely there are menus meant just for rgh. Your just running the menus smokey made for usb with the idea of modding non retails.

Honestly why are you modding this cod anyway with retail consoles able to mod the lobbies are always awful. Bettering off using your rgh on a newer cod.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely there are menus meant just for rgh. Your just running the menus smokey made for usb with the idea of modding non retails.

Honestly why are you modding this cod anyway with retail consoles able to mod the lobbies are always awful. Bettering off using your rgh on a newer cod.
You're getting it wrong pal he's trying to infect himself and his mate with his rgh.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
You're getting it wrong pal he's trying to infect himself and his mate with his rgh.
I suppose i am. Seems like there are regular menus and tools for rgh that can gives bind style infections 
Perhaps im thinking an older tu

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose i am. Seems like there are regular menus and tools for rgh that can gives bind style infections
well there is 1 tool he could defo use to infect him and his mate but he'd need a clean install of waw (the tool being XBOX360lSBEST's multi tool)

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
well there is 1 tool he could defo use to infect him and his mate but he'd need a clean install of waw (the tool being XBOX360lSBEST's multi tool)
But besides that I would need a retail right. Even for if I wanted to infect myself I still get that error on xKoVx 8.5 and I tried the zz9 menu too but the prestige and level editor don't stick. Is Xbox360isbest the best option as of this moment for modding was on rgh. Cuz nothing seems to be working on it,even just to infect myself and stuff.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But besides that I would need a retail right. Even for if I wanted to infect myself I still get that error on xKoVx 8.5 and I tried the zz9 menu too but the prestige and level editor don't stick. Is Xbox360isbest the best option as of this moment for modding was on rgh. Cuz nothing seems to be working on it,even just to infect myself and stuff.
Yeah but as I said you'd need a clean version of the game.

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but as I said you'd need a clean version of the game.
Like I have to install waw on my rgh again? And why do the menus still not work right on my rgh like the level and prestige and part 1 infection options. Is it going to work better on a retail? Because the menu is a default mp xex and patch ff file, it's not supposed to go on a retail.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I have to install waw on my rgh again? And why do the menus still not work right on my rgh like the level and prestige and part 1 infection options. Is it going to work better on a retail? Because the menu is a default mp xex and patch ff file, it's not supposed to go on a retail.
You cant use waw mp mods on retail without infection. Idk how the stuff works with all the new stuff was simple infection sounds like have to go through a separate glitch.

Id just run personal menu with tools. If waw you can make you own menu i think really easy.

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant use waw mp mods on retail without infection. Idk how the stuff works with all the new stuff was simple infection sounds like have to go through a separate glitch.

Id just run personal menu with tools. If waw you can make you own menu i think really easy.
Yeah I have no menu making experience, I have a program that makes cod4 menus but I never touched it. I just want to know why these menus are not working fine on my rgh alone. Am I infecting myself wrong or what? And also can someone provide me a tutorial on how to get the mod menu to my retail from my rgh? And I know can use USB mod menu on retail but will it work for online mulitplayer?

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not working fine on your rgh because they keep trying to infect you that's the way waw is the only patches that I know that you could use are xKoVx v3 or purple kush and even then you need to be host to use them menus

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not working fine on your rgh because they keep trying to infect you that's the way waw is the only patches that I know that you could use are xKoVx v3 or purple kush and even then you need to be host to use them menus
ok well once its done infectin me i end it then restart and it still says infectin me but i can pull up menu and im doin this in private match so im host for sure.I just want to know why it says infectin again and why the prestiges and levels dont work. is there maybe another menu i can use to give my self a revovery and unlock all, one that wont keep repeatin same infectin message. Also Does Kovx multi menu work on a rgh for part 1 infections? or do i have to be on a retail.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well once its done infectin me i end it then restart and it still says infectin me but i can pull up menu and im doin this in private match so im host for sure.I just want to know why it says infectin again and why the prestiges and levels dont work. is there maybe another menu i can use to give my self a revovery and unlock all, one that wont keep repeatin same infectin message. Also Does Kovx multi menu work on a rgh for part 1 infections? or do i have to be on a retail.
It infects you again because you're on your rgh, it keeps reinfecting you because that's what the patch does. And no the multi menu is an r2r menu meaning retail to retail. In order to use r2r menus you need to join your rgh through system link on a retail console.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register