Discussion private match exp?

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i have heard this from a couple ppl but im not sure about it. do u really earn exp i. private matches because that wud be to easy for boosting

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Itsnot in private matches, its in spllit screen and in system link, you have a separate profile for client side matches and server side matches

Kira

Reaction score
projectomega said:
ok so i have heard this from a couple ppl but im not sure about it. do u really earn exp i. private matches because that wud be to easy for boosting
No you are not able to earn experience by playing in private matches. I thought that maybe you could, so I went and tried, but nothing. I know you can on Xbox LIVE, Split Screen, and System Link.

Kira

Reaction score
ZombieKing said:
On splitscreen :huh: thats a pretty dumb move from iw :confused:cared:
Maybe they did it for the people who can't afford Xbox LIVE:?

Kira

Reaction score
ZombieKing said:
Does it rank up your online profile :ohmy:?
I think it will. I'm not really sure, because I haven't played in Splitscreen yet. Only over Xbox LIVE.

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EgotisticPain said:
I think it will. I'm not really sure, because I haven't played in Splitscreen yet. Only over Xbox LIVE.
i doubt it because if that was true then people would just boost in splitscreen just like cod4's Xp In Private Match Glitch.

Kira

Reaction score
ZombieKing said:
i doubt it because if that was true then people would just boost in splitscreen just like cod4's Xp In Private Match Glitch.
Well, it says that you are able to...

Kira

Reaction score
ZombieKing said:
Great :thumbup: give me feedback on what happens ?
Okay, I just went to look, and it turns out that you get a different rank in Spliscreen than Xbox LIVE. They have their own ranks. It's still 1-70 than prestige, but rank doesn't carry over.

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EgotisticPain said:
Okay, I just went to look, and it turns out that you get a different rank in Spliscreen than Xbox LIVE. They have their own ranks. It's still 1-70 than prestige, but rank doesn't carry over.

Lol, i went and tested it out as you guys where fighting over it, It does exactly what he says, so in other words, if someone only had offline, they could like? Fight there friends, and that..
So it's 2 Different Leveling systems.

GG? :biggrin:

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Hobo said:
Lol, i went and tested it out as you guys where fighting over it, It does exactly what he says, so in other words, if someone only had offline, they could like? Fight there friends, and that..

the splitscreen rank will be stored on disc so it's probs a dead end for that :frown:

Kira

Reaction score
Some Hobo said:

We weren't fighting over anything...we just weren't sure about it. Also, I looked it up before you did.:tongue: Or at least posted it...

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EgotisticPain said:
We weren't fighting over anything...we just weren't sure about it. Also, I looked it up before you did.:tongue: Or at least posted it...
Ha ha i know, it's because i went to dashboard, and my attempts to mod the campaign made my gamer score 0.. So i had to Pull out the HD, You know the rest. xD

Anyway now everyone can drop the theory?

Top Bottom