• Thread starter TheQuietOne
  • Start date
  • Views 11,773
T

TheQuietOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PRIVATE CEO SESSION

This creates a glitched lobby and creates a private CEO session, only friends and crew members or invited people can join.

This will probably not work for everyone and you will need some experience in networks.

This involves modifying your modem settings. Test conducted on V1000H modem router.

Using your PC or mobile phone to access modem.

WARNING: Don't mess up your modem settings.

1. login to your router settings using its IP address, default user name and password. (This info is usually printed on a sticker on the modem. The IP should be something like 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254

2. Figure out your PS4 system IP address and the MAC address.

3. In the router settings, go to advance setting and find services settings to block web access, or find schedule setting and set up schedule to block access (but don't block access yet)

"find some way to block web access or the connection for your systems IP or MAC"

Don't block access yet

4. Join a random session.

5. Once in a random session set the modem to block web access for the IP address or MAC address of the gaming console.

6. Join a new session and you should load into a session alone.

7. Unblock connection in modem.

Grind those CEO missions with ease.

Last edited:
E

ExploitPanda

Reaction score
Just remove coax cable from modem wait 3 seconds and put back on.easier
Somepeople don't have access to enter modem or router

O

outlawbiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
using a lag switch works too, or at least on PC. I did it last night a few times, only issue was randoms would join eventually but all you had to do was trigger the lag again to get rid of them.

Edit: tried it again tonight and couldn't get it to work for some reason.....

J

jeremyi

Reaction score
I did it the douche way - kill everyone in the lobby with a Hydra until they all ragequit, then grind solo.

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
I did it the douche way - kill everyone in the lobby with a Hydra until they all ragequit, then grind solo.
I respect you just for the fact that you realize the jet is douchy. :smile:

K

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like blowing up hydra's they are easier than jets. The jets are able to dodge the missiles easier, usually the hydra's are in a still position at times.

T

TheQuietOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps I can find a way to sell cargo over and over again with having to fill only one garage...

D

Darktrine

Reaction score
You can also use netbalancer or netlimiter, and block all connections for 10 seconds.

R

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really a glitch more like a thing that you can do

B

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you can just have bad internet and get disconnected if the lobby have more then 20 players and end up on youre own in a public because everyone leaves on youre screen like my mate got that problem but with this DLC it comes in handy and i join him after he lagged out and ended up on his own

S

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put ps4 on sleep(not while watching tv in game apartment), comeback, do couple of "join different sessions" and i usually end up all alone in the session))

T

TheManCave YT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ive been doing this all day join a lobby unplug - plug back in again pretty fast boom empty lobby carry on being a boss ceo no one to worry about

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what? When did you get here? Look nostromo, it's the "find that car" guy!!

I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Or just wait til gta does it for it since even with a good connection we all eventually just lag out anyways I mean it won't take long session hop maybe ten times and you will prolly end up alone as one of the session hops ull lag out into your own session as your trying to connect

R

Rourtak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or just wait til gta does it for it since even with a good connection we all eventually just lag out anyways I mean it won't take long session hop maybe ten times and you will prolly end up alone as one of the session hops ull lag out into your own session as your trying to connect
This. You don't even need to unplug a modem. Hop sessions until you get into an empty one.

Top Bottom