• Thread starter Cmitch55
  • Start date
  • Views 627
Cmitch55

Cmitch55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am using a loop to print on a form so it has a type writer effect I was to change the text that I am printing from the normal black to something else so I tried

Print "W";QBColor(15)
but that actually prints the hex value for that qbcolor so my question is how do I use a print statement and still change the color of the text I am printing

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What language are you programming in? Are you programming a console application and trying to change the console text color? Or are you programming a windows application with a textbox and trying to change the text color in a textbox? Or what?

Cmitch55

Cmitch55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What language are you programming in? Are you programming a console application and trying to change the console text color? Or are you programming a windows application with a textbox and trying to change the text color in a textbox? Or what?
title says VB for visual basic I'm pretty sure I covered that all in my first post

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
title says VB for visual basic I'm pretty sure I covered that all in my first post

My fault about the title, and no, your post is very vague, it describes some text, but that could be anything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register