Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
sauce
Primal_Battle_logo.png

The Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament has been announced. Participants may sign up between midnight UTC on Sept. 17 and 11:59 p.m. UTC on Sept. 24. The competition will be held from midnight on Sept. 25 until 11:59 p.m. UTC on Sept. 27. There will be up to 50,000 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Only Pokémon from Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire may be used. Pokémon transferred via the Poké Transporter may not be used.

The following Pokémon may not be used - Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione,Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie.

Players will be allowed to use Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. Participants must register 4-6 Pokémon in the Battle Box on the PC. This competition is a Double Battles competition. Pokémon over level 50 will be automatically set to level 50. Four Pokémon will be brought into battle. Each battle will last a maximum of 20 minutes. There will be 90 seconds for players to pick four Pokémon to use and 60 seconds for them to use a move or switch to another Pokémon. Players may battle 15 times a day for a maximum of 45 battles total.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Pistyl VinnyHaw VinnyHaw Red Red

This is my team so far, Ive been getting a few good wins on battle spot. Team is pretty hyper offensive.

c0e9cd629a5cde0c05b05874771edbd5.png
55b484819a49dee1c24bdea7f80e8c20.png

is this going to be a legit team or pokesaved?

mines already made and is 100% legit. Red Red even tried to pokesave my exact team, but couldn't. i kept kicking her *** all of the time.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
is this going to be a legit team or pokesaved?

mines already made and is 100% legit. Red Red even tried to pokesave my exact team, but couldn't. i kept kicking her *** all of the time.

Na it's made with PkHex just so I could get the happiness all the way up on Kang and the HP for Lando. I already made it and using it currently on battle spot. The only changes I mad was I had to give Latios his mega stone because Soul Dew is considered a banned item and isnt allowed on battle spot. I'm also switching between Lando-I and Lando-T. Same move set just seeing which fits better for the team.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Na it's made with PkHex just so I could get the happiness all the way up on Kang and the HP for Lando. I already made it and using it currently on battle spot. The only changes I mad was I had to give Latios his mega stone because Soul Dew is considered a banned item and isnt allowed on battle spot. I'm also switching between Lando-I and Lando-T. Same move set just seeing which fits better for the team.

tsk tsk tsk all I see is you coming out as a cheater

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
tsk tsk tsk all I see is you coming out as a cheater

Na na na, you can't even breed perfect IVs onto a Legend and getting HP Ice on a legend is practically impossible since you need 31IVs in everything but speed :b.......pssstttt I can make you some pokemon, just don't tell the popo!

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Na na na, you can't even breed perfect IVs onto a Legend and getting HP Ice on a legend is practically impossible since you need 31IVs in everything but speed :b.......pssstttt I can make you some pokemon, just don't tell the popo!

I'm always up to battle (except tonight) if you want to try your team out. Can't promise it'll go your way though :wink:

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm always up to battle (except tonight) if you want to try your team out. Can't promise it'll go your way though :wink:

Ha I'm on leave till the 21st of this month, so I'm down for when you have time. Unless I'm asleep....I need my beauty sleep.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha I'm on leave till the 21st of this month, so I'm down for when you have time. Unless I'm asleep....I need my beauty sleep.

psh beauty sleep beauty schneap. just get ready, like Red Red will tell you, my team isn't a push over :wink:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
psh beauty sleep beauty schneap. just get ready, like Red Red will tell you, my team isn't a push over :wink:
It's a pull over since it was so easy for me to get into your game and dump your team :wink:

Maybe I should make a nice "leak"

OT: I may make another team for this..

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a pull over since it was so easy for me to get into your game and dump your team :wink:

Maybe I should make a nice "leak"

OT: I may make another team for this..

It was also very easy for me to still beat you even though you made a copy of them :tongue:

Ot: my shiny charizard is too legit for anyone here

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm well we'll see.

I'm not saying you should tell me his team......but tell me his team.

Also you definitely need to make a team for this tournament. (:
All I can say is, watch out for that ****ing cloyster he himself took out my team and provided me with trouble.

I need to think of one, I havent made one in a while

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
All I can say is, watch out for that ****ing cloyster he himself took out my team and provided me with trouble.

I need to think of one, I havent made one in a while

I've only ever came up against two types of cloysters both run rampant in UU the damn focus sash janitor set and the white herp set. Both very annoying.

If you need help shoot me a message I think this team took me all but 5min to come up with. If I put more thought into it I could probably make it a bit better ><

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only ever came up against two types of cloysters both run rampant in UU the damn focus sash janitor set and the white herp set. Both very annoying.
He uses that damn white herb alongside a Greninja. They are a great team unless you have a wall that can take em out quick(at least from what Ive seen)

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
He uses that damn white herb alongside a Greninja. They are a great team unless you have a wall that can take em out quick(at least from what Ive seen)

I've never seen a wall as sturdy as Aiegeslash. Maybe blissy and wiggilytuff combined make a sweet wall core. And you ain't out speeding priority on Kang and a scared Lando-T or I

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never seen a wall as sturdy as Aiegeslash. Maybe blissy and wiggilytuff combined make a sweet wall core. And you ain't out speeding priority on Kang and a scared Lando-T or I
I've always had good luck with forrestress, how does Aigeslash compare to him?

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always had good luck with forrestress, how does Aigeslash compare to him?

Fortress is very good defense wise at base 140 but lacks any other viability. His attack is very weak and is special defense is pitiful at a powerful base 60 leaving him wide open for any special fire type move which is quad effective on him. Aegislash has 150 in both Def and SDef making him a great mixed wall as well as having the ability stance change to make him a late game clutch pokemon with moves like gyro ball and shadow sneak.

Top Bottom
Login
Register